Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I learnt here on Incels.is that Curries are Whites

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Source:https://incels.is/threads/every-group-i-belong-to-is-losing-and-losing-hard.428411/

Worst incel of 2022 @Misogynist Curry 卐

it's funny how non-whites are the most racist to other non-whites

it's funny how non-whites are the most racist to other non-whites
I'm only racist if you deny the reality that there's a natural biological racial hierarchy.

sounds like something a deranged redditor that's willing to cut off his dick would say

I think he confuses caucasoid with white. Ethiopians are also caucasoid, but you wouldn't call them white. Same with curries.

I think he confuses caucasoid with white. Ethiopians are also caucasoid, but you wouldn't call them white. Same with curries.
He deliberately does this.

Caucasoid doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a way for self-hating ethnics to cope by bunching themselves in a category with whites
:yes: :yes:

Caucasoid doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a way for self-hating ethnics to cope by bunching themselves in a category with whites
true tbh. Us curries are not white. And we need tell niggas who cope otherwise to rope.

with the curry copers logic are all whites also curry?

India is the capital for white supremacists

You learn something new everyday