Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine expecting yourself to have a decent life when you look like THIS

DO I REALLY NEED TO GO ON? THE AVERAGE PUNJABI ISN'T A WHITE CHAD DERIVATIVE. HE'S A BUG EYED SHIT SKIN THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE TALLER AT TIMES.
Are you fucking blind you stupid piece of shit!!?? I clearly wrote North Indians look similar to Pakis and sometimes Afghans not white chads.

They all mog average shitskin curries to hell and back. They are taller, more masculine, have better physique, no spectacles(which a lot of typical curries tend to have due to weak eye genetics), better skin tone, better voice etc.
WOW! Imagine being this delusional!!

I didn't do cherry-pick yet, shall I?

They all mog average shitskin curries to hell and back. They are taller, more masculine, have better physique, no spectacles(which a lot of typical curries tend to have due to weak eye genetics), better skin tone, better voice etc.

These are your typical curries—
View attachment 677970View attachment 677971View attachment 677972View attachment 677973

I don't know why you people keep associating yourselves with North Indians even the people you showed look moggers as compared to these average curries.
This is like saying these particular midgets are taller than the average midgets. They're still fucking midgets.

This is like saying these particular midgets are taller than the average midgets. They're still fucking midgets.
I've lived near Punjabis in Canada and I can assure you that they look NOTHING like this retard is suggesting. 95% of Punjabis are bug eyed, fat faced, weak jawed, shitskinned, skinny fat, and unathletic.

I said that because I live in Delhi you stupid kike monkey.
People in curryland worship kikes jfl. You are coping.

You are blind. You can't see the phenotypical difference. I suspect that you are probably being mendacious.
Nope, they look curry to me.

It's you who's coping here lol.

They don't look like typical curries like these
1669223027406-png.677928
View attachment 677929View attachment 677930
These are also curries, but just uglier curries. All of them look like curries.

Literally subhuman

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 32
  • india gold medals.jpg
    india gold medals.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 30
I've lived near Punjabis in Canada and I can assure you that they look NOTHING like this retard is suggesting. 95% of Punjabis are bug eyed, fat faced, weak jawed, shitskinned, skinny fat, and unathletic.
Punjabis mog average curries, nigger. Keep seething.....
People in curryland worship kikes jfl. You are coping.
Most of the curries don't even know wtf is kike let alone worshiping them lol.
Nope, they look curry to me.
Yep, however they do look phenotypically different from average curries.
Saying they look like average Indians is giga delusional.
These are also curries, but just uglier curries.
Lol they are average looking curries.

It is an indisputable, scientific fact that they were genetically identical to Northern Europeans. In fact Northern Europeans are far more closer to the Proto-Indo-Iranians who settled in Central Asia than they are to other Europeans.
Aryans were Proto- Indo-European; Yamnaya. No one is 100% yamnaya today, stop lying. No one is identical to them.
Even the Norwegians who have the highest yamanya ancestry are only 50-60% Yamnaya.

Aryans do have Anatolian farmer ancestry and Western Hunter-gatherer ancestry, because they came from the Corded Ware culture. They don’t have anything to do with the Yamnaya people. Stop saying or mentioning the Yamnya people because they aren’t the Indo-Europeans who came to India and gave you your precious Vedic Sanskrit! The Aryans (Proto-Indo-Iranians) did and they come from the Corded Ware culture!
Yamnaya were the ones who were the Aryans(PIE) you stupid!!. Proto-Indo-Iranians were their descendants. Yamnaya herders are the ancestors of all Indo-European people.
You love bringing up haplogroups, right? Why do Indian males have R1a-Z93 (Corded Ware)? Why do they not have R1b-L23 (Yamnaya)? Can you point to me a single one of the -600 million Indian males who carries the Yamnaya haplogroup R1b-L23?
R1b and R1a both are considered Aryan haplogroups, nigger. You are literally being dumb.

Punjabis have mega bug eyes from what I’ve seen but their faces are less fat and are usually taller. Regardless, they still look straight curry as anything else.

Most of the curries don't even know wtf is kike let alone worshiping them lol.
Massive cope. Curries seem to suck off Israel all day
B16478BE 8521 4464 A1CB 8589A96DAEA3
2B2F3469 8B4C 4F1B 91F5 6CC01A33C982

It is an indisputable, scientific fact that they were genetically identical to Northern Europeans. In fact Northern Europeans are far more closer to the Proto-Indo-Iranians who settled in Central Asia than they are to other Europeans.
I think a distance of 0.05 is around the same as the difference between a modern Norwegian and Portuguese person. Either way it’s completely over for currycels and iraniancels, whites were literally one of their ancestors and they have become a brutally devolved shitskin corruption of them now.

Punjabis have mega bug eyes from what I’ve seen but their faces are less fat and are usually taller. Regardless, they still look straight curry as anything else.
I haven't said Punjabis don't look South Asian. What my point is that they look better than average curries.
Massive cope. Curries seem to suck off Israel all day
There is a difference between supporting a country and religion. Indians also support Russia but that doesn't mean we worship Christians.

Many of those niggas would mog in curryland but willingly put on those hats to destroy their smv. Over for religioncels

Is it possible for me to ascend there?

At least they don't have to deal with the levels of feminism we have in the west I guess.

This has to be one of the most devastating posts I've produced here. So simple and so effective at conveying the racepill. :lul::lul:

This has to be one of the most devastating posts I've produced here. So simple and so effective at conveying the racepill. :lul::lul:
Curries are a 2/10 species.

i would only go to india to taste the food and drink the soda and alcohol that is unique to there

I'm thinking about Buddha-maxing, maybe the way out of subhumanity is to break out of this reality altogether
Religion has always been the path of subhumans to find some respite from the barbarism and eugenics of Chads and Stacies.

they shouldnt be able too have access too western media those roaches feel so mogged and go crazy

Your hatred is understandable. Flood the West with rickshaws and rape as many women as possible.

View attachment 672107View attachment 672108View attachment 672109View attachment 672110View attachment 672111View attachment 672112
IMAGINE NOT COMMITTING SUICIDE WHEN YOU LOOK AND EXIST LIKE THIS! JUST GOES TO SHOW THE PROFOUND LACK OF AWARENESS THIS RACE HAS! ITS NO WONDER GOD/NATURE HATES THESE ZOMBIE LOOKING SHITSKINS AND HAS THEM CURSED WITH POVERTY AND RUIN.
lol difference is that they are in their country so they do have a decent life because everybody looks that including the foids who are probably even uglier.

Brutal @Robo_Cope

They all Mog me and I'm white lol

Churchill did the the world a mercy when he set back the number of these animals by a good 100 million. Imagine how much more pajeets there would be on earth if he hadn't culled their numbers