Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm thinking the school shootings are being indirectly incentivized by the left in my country(Brazil)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Seriously, from some months to now it seems that people are being more and more harsh towards me and my ugliness, they are making fun of me, calling me ugly, humiliating me, on the streets, in my workplace, in college. Now I wonder what changed? There wasn't this amount of insults throwed at me for free like that, what if I'm not the only one passing trough that? What if some people that have the means to make the dumb mass even more harsh against ugly males, what if they have online influencers that will make people even more hateful against ugly males? There was even a event that I never experienced before, chadlites and foids classifying me as 2/10 in front of my mother, I even made a thread about that https://incels.is/threads/chadlites...in-my-face-and-my-mother.110873/#post-2227983, this was something totally new, there is no way these folks didn't learn this rating thing from some famous youtuber/instagram celebrity

Now you ask me, why would the left want this hate against ugly men potencialize in my country? Well our new president is Jair Based Bolsonaro a man against feminism and in favor for every Brazilian citizen to have a gun, are you understanding now? What they want it's to drive these bullied kids to the extreme, to go and shoot their schools, college, workplace, they want all that commotion, they want dead people, so they can say "Our president is wrong, imagine if guns were legalized, it would have a "massacre" everyday". You going to see even more of this events in Brazil, it's about to get really nasty down here.

Libtards want to destroy anyone that doesn't fit into their broken ideology, by any means. I would jet be surprised if the left were being nearly everything.

They're like the new jew

They're without a doubt trying to foment chaos to pin it on Bolsonaro's government and disturb it.

If ppl is mocking in front of your face you have to insult them back.
I know that brazilian ppl is extroverted like the rest of latinamericans , I hate latinamerica.

I am a extreme left brazilian communist and i support the civilian armament of the population.

Jair Bolsonaro DOES NOT support the civilian armament of the population, this is a farce.

Just because a person says that he supports one thing does not mean he supports in fact.

Brazil is a chad and stacy country so would expect that

Danm and to think I was right when I made this thread, maybe not about Brazil but we sure saw this happening in these last months in the US with Joker.

Any population would be easier to control if they didn't have guns.

Notice you hardly hear about mass attacks from knives or cars. Until now cuz I'm never going to shut up about them