Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Chadlites and foids rate me 2/10 in my face and my mother

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Fuck this earth man, my parents needed some basic things but they don't have much money right now, so I happily go to the market with my mother, I was feeling good, I was happy to be able to help my parents, everything was perfect but those damn fucking normies they need to ruin every moment that I feel something different then sadness, anger or sorrow, it's like I'm not allowed to feel happy, it's almost as if they have some device that they can check if I'm feeling good, so they know it's time to fuck up my day.

We were almost leaving when I heard the chadlite say "2 or 3 teehee", and the other chadlite said "2" a foid said "2", I didn't pay much attention because this could be anything, the number of beers they will drink, the number cocks they can fit in their mouths, I don't know, but then I hear the other foid say "5, if he grow a beard, now it's a 3", I immediately look to them, cause this is the kind of conversation I never heard outside of the internet, when I looked I could see they were talking about me.

I wanted to kill them, I was so happy, I was feeling good to be doing something useful for the people I love and it's like they knew, they knew I was feeling good and needed to put me back in my place, in a hole on the ground, a bottomless and dark abyss, where I should never crawl out

At least those were adults with their perception of appearance largely driven by MSM, Instagram, Facebook and other shit.

I once was in Walmart and there was a foid with her toddler daughter in the cart. They were browsing some baking goods when I walked past them and then I heard this little girl saying loudly:
"mom, this MAN IS SCARY..."
Her mom quickly shut her up with something like "Why are you saying this sweetie!??", but hey, I know why. And she's probably just 3 y.o., but she already knows.

Bro... They're cunts.

Sadly it's too late for that, but I did get their car plate, I'm not saying I will do something but maybe their breaks might stop working, you never know, maybe I have a way to track car by plates
you better do something ffs if I was u I would literally do something fucked up ded srs

They were staring at you and rating you inside the market? Wtf

Holy fuck my man you are really playing in nightmare mode. When people do that it's the proof you're really ugly and not only regular ugly :feelsbadman:

I don't know what you say. Better not to say anything not to get a warning.

They were staring at you and rating you inside the market? Wtf
Almost this, it was in the ramp that goes to the garage of the market, they saw my face in the moment we made the curve to the other half of the ramp, they were right behind us

Almost this, it was in the ramp that goes to the garage of the market, they saw my face in the moment we made the curve to the other half of the ramp, they were right behind us
Were they teenagers?

I say express your anger however you feel like OP. Let the world know you are sick of it.

Holy fuck my man you are really playing in nightmare mode. When people do that it's the proof you're really ugly and not only regular ugly :feelsbadman:

It's hell man :cryfeels:, when I feeling like shit I can almost be desensitize with this commentarys, but it really hurts when you are feeling good and some assholes want to fuck your day
Were they teenagers?
My guess it's they are in the range of 19-26, the chadlites looked very masculine so they must be something like 23, the foids looked more like 19-20

if you're not larping then holy fuck that's disgusting, you should have killed them.

i rarely go outside because of this. imagine if they saw a shitskin curry like me. im convinced foids and normies laugh behind my back. But i dont pay attention to that shit cuz I usually look down

So you gonna grow a beard or what

At least one person said you could be a 5 with a beard look at the positive side. Life fuel OP.

Fuck this earth man, my parents needed some basic things but they don't have much money right now, so I happily go to the market with my mother, I was feeling good, I was happy to be able to help my parents, everything was perfect but those damn fucking normies they need to ruin every moment that I feel something different then sadness, anger or sorrow, it's like I'm not allowed to feel happy, it's almost as if they have some device that they can check if I'm feeling good, so they know it's time to fuck up my day.

We were almost leaving when I heard the chadlite say "2 or 3 teehee", and the other chadlite said "2" a foid said "2", I didn't pay much attention because this could be anything, the number of beers they will drink, the number cocks they can fit in their mouths, I don't know, but then I hear the other foid say "5, if he grow a beard, now it's a 3", I immediately look to them, cause this is the kind of conversation I never heard outside of the internet, when I looked I could see they were talking about me.

I wanted to kill them, I was so happy, I was feeling good to be doing something useful for the people I love and it's like they knew, they knew I was feeling good and needed to put me back in my place, in a hole on the ground, a bottomless and dark abyss, where I should never crawl out
Chill man, they are human garbage anyways. They are normies and that's all they will ever be, you are more than them because you have deep thinking. They might end up dying in a car crash after leaving a party one of this days... so look forward to that lol. Countless normies and bullies died that way when I was in highschool.

Not a bad idea, i should start vocally rating the foids I pass on the street.

And this is why i rarely go out in public

Then you must be like blackops2cel if normies are rating you 2.

Thats fucked up. I dont know what to say.
They have some serious mental illness

if you're not larping then holy fuck that's disgusting, you should have killed them.
I would agree with you on this. Fucking stab the cunts.

Mogs me. I'm a 1/10

you almost certainly aren't increasing your rating by 2 points if you grow a beard. That said, I've been rated 3/10 by numerous guys on here and have been called ugly all my life. It sucks. At least it's better to know it's over than to chase foids only to get continuously cucked like a bluepilled faggot

I hope their children get bird flu.

That’s not right.

damn fuckers. and they are cucks for randomly rating you tbh

you should've cursed them out or said something tbh

That's what makes me paranoid everytime I leave my house.I assume every person is making fun of my looks or autism,going outside is hell tbh