Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm thin, 6"2 and white should that be enough for me to stop being an incel?

Depends on your social skills and face. I'd honestly consider you a fakecel because of your race, height, and body type, but if your social skills make you come across as some mentally ill retard then you very well could be an incel.

Deformed or you have a mental condition otherwise fakecel.

why are you black?
He barely counts as black. He’s a far bigger urkelcel than @WØLF . Lol what black do u know is obsessed with classic music, calls himself a NazBol and ranks political ideologies with the most NERDY WHITE GUY SOUNDING ACCENT EVER.

Dude @Nanoventor is the biggest urkelcel I’ve ever seen legit insane. @Rapist can verify this dude is the least black guy I’ve ever met.

Lol what black do u know is obsessed with classic music, calls himself a NazBol and ranks political ideologies with the most NERDY WHITE GUY SOUNDING ACCENT EVER.
Yea, that is a good point. It's funny to imagine a 6'4 black nigga talking about autistic political shit on an incel forum.

Yea, that is a good point. It's funny to imagine a 6'4 black nigga talking about autistic political shit on an incel forum.
Nah I’ve seen some other negros do it but the extent he does it too, the way he speaks and his genuine interests are just turbo urkelcel tier.

Legit funniest shit ever 6’4 black NazBol classical music listener with the most nerdy white voice

When did he post his voice?
Idk if he’s done it here but I’ve been in vcs with him @Nanoventor can maybe show u it here

If this isn't a larp or troll, unless you aren't horribly deformed, you are probably not really an incel.