Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm terrible at video games

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm actually terrible at everything, but I've always sucked so hard at video games. I used to suck at Call of Duty back in middle school, I spent countless hours on LoL,DoTA2, and Smite and I still suck at them, early this week I was playing Dark Souls 2 and it took me over 100 tries to beat the Fume Knight.

Is it because I'm a low iq ethnic sand nigger?

Same. I've always sucked at FPS.

I used to be good at FIFA and COD but I don’t play them anymore so I suck now

I'm only decent at very specific types of games(grand strategy and similar stuff), but mostly I'm bad too.

Im quite good a video games even though i rarely play

I am very good at shooters and stuff like dark souls, but not in other games.

So am I. There's one game I put two thousand hours into. I studied the meta, did lots of practice, etc., but despite all that effort I was still not good at the game. I was significantly below average compared to players with similar playtime. Why is that? My reaction time is slow. I have trouble keeping track of the position and speed of many objects at once. I don't have gamesense. These traits are not very mutable.

What that taught me is that hard work isn't worth much unless you have the requisite abilities for whatever it is you're working hard on. Of all the things I've done in my life, TF2 is arguably the thing I've spend the most time and effort on. Despite that, I'm still not good at it.

Talent beats hard work, thinking otherwise is bluepilled.

I'm fairly good at FPS single player games.
Multiplayer i typically die more often than i kill.

if ur ethnic u will suck at everything

i suck and fail at everything i do

i have trouble enjoying video games, like i have to be drunk to enjoy tf2

i'm a demo main
Gaben

I always ended up throwing the controller whenever I played online.

I was pretty decent at Call of Duty.

I play videogames moreso for the "emersive experience" such as level design, detail and interactivity of environments than the actual gameplay- which is usally to shoot everything.

I play FPS in multiplayer to check out people's modded levels but I can't aim for toffees and I only recently started using A,S,D,W rather than arrow keys.

It doesn't matter how long It took you to beat Dark Souls.What matters is that you beat It.Also Dark souls 2 is by far the hardest game.Also when It comes to league I'm pretty much the same.I haven't played It for a couple years.I started from season 2 and the furthest I got was
gold 5.You shouldn't feel bad for not being good at games.

Dark Souls 2 and it took me over 100 tries to beat the Fume Knight.
in dark souls 2 there are a lot of deadly enviroments
and the dlcs difficulty is pretty high if u play alone.

Being good at video games is all about reaction time. If you have a dog shit reaction time then there is nothing you can do to make up for it. I've followed people on twitch where they stream every day because it's their job and they still are garbage.

What that taught me is that hard work isn't worth much unless you have the requisite abilities for whatever it is you're working hard on

That's why I hate people that claim you have to work hard to have success. Wrong. You have to work hard in a field you're talented in to have success.

Same, the games I really enjoy have always been RPGs because my character gets better by default

in dark souls 2 there are a lot of deadly enviroments
and the dlcs difficulty is pretty high if u play alone.
Playing the 3rd dlc now, Frigid Outskirts is a pain in the ass.

That's why I hate people that claim you have to work hard to have success. Wrong. You have to work hard in a field you're talented in to have success.

based and blackpilled

Yeah, 2.2k hours and I'm SEM. :(

I usually float between Silver 4 and MG1 nowadays. Highest rank I've acquired was DMG which was around my 900 hour mark in the game.

oh that's not bad then

im 3k hours and gold nova master but i only play 1 match a day or so with my friend

hit global on my peak tho