Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm ready to cold approach again

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Read some threads and I feel ready to approach now.
@Fallenleaves

I also just coomed on my clothes so foids can smell my dried up spermcels

Goodbye inkwells

Also make sure to be as aggressive as possible; nothing could go wrong, you're simply being a dominant alpha like all the Chadlite PUAS you watch say! :feelsaww:

See below on all this "approaching" talk... :feelssus:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Also make sure to be as aggressive as possible; nothing could go wrong, you're simply being a dominant alpha like all the Chadlite PUAS you watch say! :feelsaww:

See below on all this "approaching" talk... :feelssus:
Ngl I'm getting a bit nervous now for what youve said but you're just a crab in the end!

Best of luck.

If you can discretely record audio of the approaches, please do so and post the recordings.