Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the pheromonepill

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
That's why Chad is so irresistable to women, they go gaga over pheromones and incels don't produce them. Take the pheromonepill

What rotting on forum for a year does to a niggas brain

Because we can occasionally see ugly mofos with women there has to be some component that contributes to it. Pheromones possibly. So testosteronemaxx and pheromonemaxx

That's why Chad is so irresistable to women, they go gaga over pheromones and incels don't produce them. Take the pheromonepill
Wonderful. Something to look out for in Chad gene research.

I dont think its true. Humans do everything to hide and mask their own smell.

I dont think its true. Humans do everything to hide and mask their own smell.
you dont literally smell pheromones retard, its like little microparticles that radiate off and get sucked in via the nostrils of the other persons. it doesn't have an actual scent.

you dont literally smell pheromones retard, its like little microparticles that radiate off and get sucked in via the nostrils of the other persons. it doesn't have an actual scent.
Thats what smelling is you retard, if your nostrils doesn't detect it neither your brain will, human smell sense is very weak compared to the animals thats why we dont rely much on it, why dont humans then dont go around pissing and shitting on others and properties and humans actually hate the natural smell of other people.

Thats what smelling is you retard, if your nostrils doesn't detect it neither your brain will, human smell sense is very weak compared to the animals thats why we dont rely much on it, why dont humans then dont go around pissing and shitting on others and properties and humans actually hate the natural smell of other people.
I notice that older and younger females smell differently. I also think scent of healthy person is different than scent of sick person.
Women also may have stronger sense of smell overall.

okay you fucking idiot, explain carbon dioxide then.
Breathing in carbon dioxide poisons you and your body reacts on that and lack of oxygen.

Even if humans can detect the pheromones in sweat which i higly doubt, humans are still like 80 percent all visual sense, we rely on the visuals all the times for everything.

Like animals spread their urine to signal their fertility to excite males, foids do that by accentuating their hips, butt and boobs. Lets say some foid spray herself with ton of whatever female high estrogen pheromones are, and she is all flat and ugly, she cant compete with a hot foid.

I notice that older and younger females smell differently. I also think scent of healthy person is different than scent of sick person.
Women also may have stronger sense of smell overall.
I noticed also that sick persons smell differently and old persons also. When i was in the hospital with men of various age old guys had that unpleasant strong smell that smells sickly.

It could be that their urine has a stronger smell because their body doesn't fully function properly and droplets of urine mixed with more dead skin cells which they have produce that smell.

I noticed that kids have bland, kinda sweet smell while males sweat smells stronger than females.

okay you fucking idiot, explain carbon dioxide then.
Think realistically, if pheromones could be exploited in humans, dont you think pharmaceutical companies already wouldnt make millions of products considering how obsessed are people on attracting the opposite sex.

Is pheromones produced in a strong jaw?

Think realistically, if pheromones could be exploited in humans, dont you think pharmaceutical companies already wouldnt make millions of products considering how obsessed are people on attracting the opposite sex.
bruh i think you just gotta work on your personaliteehee, thats what produces pheromones nigga

I noticed that kids have bland, kinda sweet smell while males sweat smells stronger than females.
Don't know about kids but from my experience young healthy females have the best smell. ( and by young I dont mean 20 y.o. :feelsaww: ).