Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm involved in an inheritance dispute

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Remember the thread about my grandfathers funeral?

Well it turns out that he was actually a fairly wealthy man, and entrusted all of it to his children (one of those being my mother).

You see, my mother is what you would call a "bastard child", her father was a black man married to a black woman, and had several children by her. Few years after this, he was enlisted into the military to fight in WWII, in which he met a white nurse (my grandmother). They both fell in love and had a baby (my mom) after the war ended he had to leave her and return to his real wife.

My mom would talk about this a lot, but I never believed that it was actually true, now that this is all closing in, it's really starting to hit me, we've been getting several letters in the mail notifying us that we're allegeable, and we've even talked on the phone to a lawyer about it.

The last thing that we really need to do I guess is get a DNA test to confirm that she is indeed his daughter, and to her family it's pretty obvious that she is, we even have a letter confirming so written by my grandfather himself.

I'm not going to say how much it is, but I'll put it like this

Remember all of those asian countries I wanted to go to?

Well now it's possible

To be honest though, I don't think I really need to travelmaxx, I'm pretty confident that if I push myself out there, I can find a gl noodle in the US

Besides, I'm high inhib and don't have any friends to travel with (aside from my mom :fuk:)

The only person I trust here is @Animecel2D but he respectfully said no :feelskek:

Good luck, spend it wisely.

Cheers! I hope you get your copes.

i hope everything works well for you

Good luck, hope you find success in Asia. :feelsokman:

Well it turns out that he was actually a fairly wealthy man, and entrusted all of it to his children (one of those being my mother).

You see, my mother is what you would call a "bastard child", her father was a black man married to a black woman, and had several children by her. Few years after this, he was enlisted into the military to fight in WWII, in which he met a white nurse (my grandmother). They both fell in love and had a baby (my mom) after the war ended he had to leave her and return to his real wife.

My mom would talk about this a lot, but I never believed that it was actually true, now that this is all closing in, it's really starting to hit me, we've been getting several letters in the mail notifying us that we're allegeable, and we've even talked on the phone to a lawyer about it.

The last thing that we really need to do I guess is get a DNA test to confirm that she is indeed his daughter, and to her family it's pretty obvious that she is, we even have a letter confirming so written by my grandfather himself.

Well now it's possible

To be honest though, I don't think I really need to travelmaxx, I'm pretty confident that if I push myself out there, I can find a gl noodle in the US

Besides, I'm high inhib and don't have any friends to travel with (aside from my mom :fuk:)

The only person I trust here is @Animecel2D but he respectfully said no :feelskek:
Take all that piece of shits money

How is it a dispute?

My mother was an illegitimate child also. Larry Wagoner, her father, was quite dark. So was my grandmother. Yet their child was nearly fair-skinned.

She was supposed to inherit Wagoner property. However...

How much money are we talking in terms of your cut?

How much money are we talking in terms of your cut?
Enough to buy several businesses, with enough left over to travel to any country I want

Well now it's possible

I'm at my attentionspan limit here
I read something that your grandmother was blacked and your mom is bastard child of BBC

my boy gonna itachimaxx