Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I went outside for the first time in nine months

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
It was for my grandfathers memorial, so I thought I would go since it was the only chance I'd get to pay respects to him.

I got to meet his side of the family for the first time, which seemed nice at first, but as always, with all of my family, they automatically treated me like an outcast, like as if I didn't even belong to their family. They all looked at me with disappointment, wondering why a 20 year old is still hanging around his parents, with no job, girlfriend, or plans for the future, seeing me only as a deadbeat loser. My uncle didn't even want to talk to me, so I just stood there by myself the entire time, while everyone was having fun with eachother.

My parent's kept telling me that the family didn't really hate me, and that they were just getting to know me, but that's just a huge cope, the fact of the matter is, they want nothing to do with me, and they look down on me as a lesser member of society.

It was good to feel the sun and some cool breeze, ngl, but I absolutely hated the time that I spent with those people, and I don't want to visit them ever again.

i hhate going outside, i quit school cos of that very reason

It was for my grandfathers memorial, so I thought I would go since it was the only chance I'd get to pay respects to him.

I got to meet his side of the family for the first time, which seemed nice at first, but as always, with all of my family, they automatically treated me like an outcast, like as if I didn't even belong to their family. They all looked at me with disappointment, wondering why a 20 year old is still hanging around his parents, with no job, girlfriend, or plans for the future, seeing me only as a deadbeat loser. My uncle didn't even want to talk to me, so I just stood there by myself the entire time, while everyone was having fun with eachother.

My parent's kept telling me that the family didn't really hate me, and that they were just getting to know me, but that's just a huge cope, the fact of the matter is, they want nothing to do with me, and they look down on me as a lesser member of society.

It was good to feel the sun and some cool breeze, ngl, but I absolutely hated the time that I spent with those people, and I don't want to visit them ever again.

FUCK them. They don't have your best interests for you. Go your own way and make yourself happy for your own sake, not for them. And when you become rich because you do something you love doing, you can put a bag of cash in front of them and tell them to fuck off.

You’re lucky in a way.

One side of my family pretty much treated me like an outcast since I was a child.

Whenever the cousins, uncles and aunts or what have you decided they wanted to go swimming at what I assume must’ve been a really fun place guess who never got invited?

FUCK them. They don't have your best interests for you. Go your own way and make yourself happy for your own sake, not for them. And when you become rich because you do something you love doing, you can put a bag of cash in front of them and tell them to fuck off.