Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm going to pick up an instrument to ascend

Last time I played an instrument it was in a band, normies ruined the experience for me. This time I'm going to be freelancing to avoid normie negativity and foid invasion, sounds great actually.

normie band sounds awful lmao. the powertripping and cockblocking on this would be crazy

normie band sounds awful lmao. the powertripping and cockblocking on this would be crazy
Normie band was shit, I was always looked down on. At least with a private tutor I can actually focus, losing the hierarchy put in place by normie band.

If this is parody, top notch! I remember a frogfaced jewcel at college who played the piano and thought he’d get girls with it. Nah, the Chad hanging by the tree in the quad who just played shitty acoustic guitar got the girls.

Violin is one of the most incel instruments are you fucking kidding me? It's for ricecels. Play the guitar it something jfc.

Violin is one of the most incel instruments are you fucking kidding me? It's for ricecels. Play the guitar it something jfc.
So that if I fail, at the very least I could maintain a cope that I actually enjoy.

There was an Indian guy that bragged about playing the violin in one of my classes, I thought he was trying to get girls then I found out he was just a narc gay.

I wish i knew how to play classical instruments like the violin and piano, the classical music always sounded way better then modern garbage to me.