Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm glad I'm schizophrenic. helps me deal with inceldom.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
I'm sorry if this is humble bragging. If so I'll delete thread. I already got a warning.

Any of you fellas schizophrenic, bipolar, or anything along those? Why don't you use it to YOUR advantage. I use it as my advantage by letting myself get psychosis. I get audio,visual, smell, and feeling hallucinations. I'll just say when I'm in a good mood in psychosis I think I'm chad and I'm with 10 stacies. Seriously I usually end up taking some haldol (to come back down to reality) and ativan(to sleep) and I'm good. Just remember when you start having scary hallucinations pop the haldol and ativan real quick.

Input?

If you're schizophrenic then I can't exactly blame women for not wanting to date you

If you're schizophrenic then I can't exactly blame women for not wanting to date you
i know. thats why i dont partake in society. because when i'm normal i'm dead (feelingss) and my dick cant get hard at all.

I'll just say when I'm in a good mood in psychosis I think I'm chad and I'm with 10 stacies.

Schizophrenia is a huge coping mechanism. It seems to be a reaction to being unattractive. Only way to escape the trauma of genetic death is through fantasy.

Last edited:
Schizophrenia is a huge coping mechanism. It's seems to be a reaction to being unattractive. Only way to escape the trauma of genetic death is through fantasy.
yeah it is. as long as u dont hurt no one or do something stupid ur good. i just throw my phone away, lock myself, and cope. been doing it for 8 years never been sent to the psych ward or arrested.

@doktordoom You seem to have a lot in common with a user on lookism named Ugliest. He's schizoid too.

yeah it is. as long as u dont hurt no one or do something stupid ur good. i just throw my phone away, lock myself, and cope. been doing it for 8 years never been sent to the psych ward or arrested.
High inhib? Otherwise it would be hard to keep your delusions to yourself.

all I have is social anxiety.

i envy your illness, op

High inhib? Otherwise it would be hard to keep your delusions to yourself.

yup very high. i even avoid my family. the only delusions i share is when i think im about to be assasinated or character assassinated or kidnapped etc. the good hallucinations i keep to myself. but when i do start to share my hallucinations i'll just pop some meds.

Any of you fellas schizophrenic, bipolar, or anything along those? Why don't you use it to YOUR advantage. I use it as my advantage by letting myself get psychosis. I get audio,visual, smell, and feeling hallucinations. I'll just say when I'm in a good mood in psychosis I think I'm chad and I'm with 10 stacies. Seriously I usually end up taking some haldol (to come back down to reality) and ativan(to sleep) and I'm good. Just remember when you start having scary hallucinations pop the haldol and ativan real quick.
When I had psychotic breaks I could never think myself into anything positive because my thinking process, itself, was a problem.

Oddly though, when I was having problems back then, what I did seems completely reasonable to me and seemed "logical". Only in retrospect do I realize what I did was psychotic. I was like a fish that was freaking out underwater because I thought I was drying out.

I used to wonder if i had schizo disorder if it would be like i get a more realistic imaginary friend. Thought it would be awesome. Ofc thats not the case with a lot of ppl aparently.

When I had psychotic breaks I could never think myself into anything positive because my thinking process, itself, was a problem.

Oddly though, when I was having problems back then, what I did seems completely reasonable to me and seemed "logical". Only in retrospect do I realize what I did was psychotic. I was like a fish that was freaking out underwater because I thought I was drying out.

tbh I been dealing with hallucinations since I was a kid so I kinda can control them. not completely but i see it as controlled chaos you know what i mean? just gotta train yourself. if you are having bad hallucinations imagine a good hallucination (in my case i'll hallucinate Vegeta or ironman or a nuclear bombg or big bang killing the bad hallucinations). but sometimes yeah i do need to be tranquilized when haldol or other meds arn't working.

I used to wonder if i had schizo disorder if it would be like i get a more realistic imaginary friend. Thought it would be awesome. Ofc thats not the case with a lot of ppl aparently.

tbh it's hell on earth but it has it's few perks

I have autism and i just spend my time daydreaming about the life i will never get or imagine myself in an epic history doing something relevant in this world, it helps me dealing with my pathetic and miserable life

Schizophrenia is a huge coping mechanism. It seems to be a reaction to being unattractive. Only way to escape the trauma of genetic death is through fantasy.
That's schizoid PD and it's pretty fucking amazing.

tbh I been dealing with hallucinations since I was a kid so I kinda can control them. not completely but i see it as controlled chaos you know what i mean? just gotta train yourself. if you are having bad hallucinations imagine a good hallucination (in my case i'll hallucinate Vegeta or ironman or a nuclear bombg or big bang killing the bad hallucinations). but sometimes yeah i do need to be tranquilized when haldol or other meds arn't working.
My first psychotic breaks happened when I was in my early 20s and they were gradually got worse to the point that I wasn't able to train myself as if I had them when I was a kid and grew up training them. Unfortunately mine tend to be paranoid delusions or reality-warping psychosis so it probably wouldn't work out anyway. But if you're able to control your breaks, good for you. Sounds like lucid dreaming.

schizocel here as well

Can you stay still during an episode or do you start raging?:feelsmega:

SPD definitely helps me crave companionship less than most here.

Can you stay still during an episode or do you start raging?:feelsmega:
Mine usually end in some of self-harm due to a kind of warped "self-medication". Kinda like how someone might cope with depressive episodes with heavy drinking or binge eating. For me, the delusions tell me to do things which seem "reasonable" but then I find out I've injured myself in some way. Seemed totally reasonable at the time but in reality it was insane. (It's off-topic though since it doesn't help my incel at all.)

Mine usually end in some of self-harm due to a kind of warped "self-medication". Kinda like how someone might cope with depressive episodes with heavy drinking or binge eating. For me, the delusions tell me to do things which seem "reasonable" but then I find out I've injured myself in some way. Seemed totally reasonable at the time but in reality it was insane. (It's off-topic though since it doesn't help my incel at all.)
That is scary. What's the worst thing you have done to yourself during an episode?

I haven't got any personality disorders (I think) but I am extremely introverted to the point where I have little to no desire to interact with anybody at all.

Both my parents are loners with no friends so I'm not surprised that I take after them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back