Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m fucking done with this group

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
100% - Permaban Requested
This group is a mentally ill shitfest of people with no work ethic or drive in life. I’m moving on to better, healthier, and more productive things in life.

SO LONG YALL! Ban my profile. I’m done with you pathetic losers

Good luck improoving boyo

nobody cares fag just leave

Don't ever get up, be the greatest stemcuck there ever was and maybe you can afford to be a betabuxx to a 3/10 landwhale and be woken up at 02:30 to listen to hear complain about her period cramps in your Mcmansion.

Nigga.

How are we ever going to live without 5iveFoot6ixCel FUCK it's OVER omgsisa

You will be chewed up and spat out and be back here in a few weeks.

I find it funny that some random GrAY decides to make this thread as if anyone gives a fuck.

Good riddance, fucking soy chugger.

Kys bitch boy

This group is a mentally ill shitfest of people with no work ethic or drive in life. I’m moving on to better, healthier, and more productive things in life.

SO LONG YALL! Ban my profile. I’m done with you pathetic losers
What a fucking pathetic loser, he is turning away from the truth because the truth makes him feel bad. He was too weak and soft to face reality. He couldn't handle it.

Assuming you're incel tier, actually manage to fix your life (good luck) and read this at some point, come back and tell us the secret. Because at the moment, I feel compelled to say that there's no working ethic for your face and no drive for your bones :feelsbadman: