Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I RAPED A IRL FOID!

ok I didn’t. But since I know no one will care about me roping this is the only way I can get attention to my rope.

Well that’s it, today I’m roping (hopefully, if all goes to plan) I’m so fucking tired . I’ve hated my life for 3 years now. I can’t remember the last time I was happy.

Every morning I hope I don’t wake up, every night I hope it’s my last. IM tired . I just want this to end.

This world wasn’t made for me and it would be marginally better with me out of it. Everyday I feel my grasp on reality loosen. I’ve started hearing screaming and seeing things that aren’t there . It’s driving me insane.

The hate in my soul is engulfing me. I HATE women so much. It’s so brutal.

And the funniest part is this is gonna be the best part of my life. And a life like this isn’t worth living . Some people have it worse than me, I know. But I wouldn’t blame them for roping either .

This world is nothing but relentless pain. And I’m fucking tired.

See you (hopefully not) on Monday
If you rope I'll bring you back to life and kill you again