Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m feeling completely depressed right now. I don’t know how to fucking cope I want to die

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
The gut wrenching feeling of being alone and feeling worthless. I saw multiple couples and I don’t know how I’m gonna live for much longer. The feeling of being unwanted by the opposite sex. Unlovable and not worth any woman’s time. Not even worth a conversation. They won’t take a single second out of their day to speak to me. They never cold approach, and they love rejecting me. I’m alone my entire life I’m TRULY FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHITTTMT.

tbh dont think about it much or just take your mind away from it as an advanced coping tactic.

The gut wrenching feeling of being alone and feeling worthless. I saw multiple couples and I don’t know how I’m gonna live for much longer. The feeling of being unwanted by the opposite sex. Unlovable and not worth any woman’s time. Not even worth a conversation. They won’t take a single second out of their day to speak to me. They never cold approach, and they love rejecting me. I’m alone my entire life I’m TRULY FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHITTTMT.
Oh thats with me 24/7, Kinda just have to wait it out.

I’m alone my entire life I’m TRULY FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHITTTMT.
Hot femoid fighter married monkey ears.

IMG 4757

i think i am going to kill myself within a few months.
i do not derive self esteem from anything, i am shit at everything.

Suicide is the logical conclusion to being a genetic failure.

Recently, i’ve started enjoying watching couples dance on the dance floor. The way they touch and smile at each other. There’s this guy that bounces all over the dance floor. My gay friend calls him Skippy. Skippy brought a girl yesterday and what a lucky guy, cause she was smoking. She was dressed in Some sort of striped red/white dress. Skippy takes her out to the middle of the dance floor and you could tell how much she liked him. She would touch Skippy’s face, lean back and let him catch her, and of course lightly kiss.

It was like my favorite painting, Dancing at the Bougival by Renoir. You could tell Skippy and Stripey were very much into each other.

You and I will never ever have that. But I congratulate those lucky enough to have that. Because god not having someone to spoon with is life-long curse. So take that view of the couple, smile for them, feel sad for yourself, and that’s about all we can do for the rest of our lives —however long that life can last.

Recently, i’ve started enjoying watching couples dance on the dance floor. The way they touch and smile at each other. There’s this guy that bounces all over the dance floor. My gay friend calls him Skippy. Skippy brought a girl yesterday and what a lucky guy, cause she was smoking. She was dressed in Some sort of striped red/white dress. Skippy takes her out to the middle of the dance floor and you could tell how much she liked him. She would touch Skippy’s face, lean back and let him catch her, and of course lightly kiss.

It was like my favorite painting, Dancing at the Bougival by Renoir. You could tell Skippy and Stripey were very much into each other.

You and I will never ever have that. But I congratulate those lucky enough to have that. Because god not having someone to spoon with is life-long curse. So take that view of the couple, smile for them, feel sad for yourself, and that’s about all we can do for the rest of our lives —however long that life can last.
Username checks out

Do you find yourself chanting "I wish I could die" or "why can't I die" or "I just want to die" ?

I've been doing that a lot lately.

Do you find yourself chanting "I wish I could die" or "why can't I die" or "I just want to die" ?

I've been doing that a lot lately.
Yeah. Constantly. Also “what am I doing here” “why am I here”