Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I RAPED A IRL FOID!

hopefully you will be born a +6ft Chad in the next life :feelscry:

What method u recommend
All i can say is that if I was going to kill myself my method of choice would be cutting my radial artery. To my knowledge it kills you within 30 sec - 2 minutes, if something happens to go wrong the worst you will end up with is being unable to move a couple fingers. You can do a little more research if you’re feeling up to it, but its my preferred option due to its accessibility and the minimal damage it will cause incase of failure.

All i can say is that if I was going to kill myself my method of choice would be cutting my radial artery. To my knowledge it kills you within 30 sec - 2 minutes, if something happens to go wrong the worst you will end up with is being unable to move a couple fingers. You can do a little more research if you’re feeling up to it, but its my preferred option due to its accessibility and the minimal damage it will cause incase of failure.
I’m to much a a pussy to do that

I feel like I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't interject and try to get you to reconsider.

Please don't leave this world behind. Foids may not care, but everyone here does, and we don't want to lose another friend. You are loved more then you realize, and you would be missed greatly. :feelsbadman:

Don't let them win.

I feel like I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't interject and try to get you to reconsider.

Please don't leave this world behind. Foids may not care, but everyone here does, and we don't want to lose another friend. You are loved more then you realize, and you would be missed greatly. :feelsbadman:

Don't let them win.
Made me tear up a little bit. Thx bro

ok I didn’t. But since I know no one will care about me roping this is the only way I can get attention to my rope.

Well that’s it, today I’m roping (hopefully, if all goes to plan) I’m so fucking tired . I’ve hated my life for 3 years now. I can’t remember the last time I was happy.

Every morning I hope I don’t wake up, every night I hope it’s my last. IM tired . I just want this to end.

This world wasn’t made for me and it would be marginally better with me out of it. Everyday I feel my grasp on reality loosen. I’ve started hearing screaming and seeing things that aren’t there . It’s driving me insane.

The hate in my soul is engulfing me. I HATE women so much. It’s so brutal.

And the funniest part is this is gonna be the best part of my life. And a life like this isn’t worth living . Some people have it worse than me, I know. But I wouldn’t blame them for roping either .

This world is nothing but relentless pain. And I’m fucking tired.

See you (hopefully not) on Monday
If you really do, ill miss ya dude, hope it aint too painful, subhuman life isnt even worth living AT ALL.

Don't go brocel. Cope with .is as much as you can, the foids on cucktears aren't even going to screenshot this because, they're disgusting whore, it's simply not worth it.

If you do it foids will win but if you`re gonna do it atleast go ER in Gta 5

@lu.jones go through my ascension guide before you rope

Unfortunate , but you do you i guess .

not worth it man. hang around a little longer and see if your mind changes.

but

if you do, live stream it and ill make sure to spread it on wpd so that others hear your message & what you're about

but

if you do, live stream it and ill make sure to spread it on wpd so that others hear your message & what you're about
bro said live stream it :feelskek: :feelskek:

but

Bro tryna make me the George Floyd of incels

Don't do it. Suicide is pointless and irrational. Life is shit but you can do whatever the fuck you want and find pleasures and passions to enjoy. I'm miserably, suicidally depressive as well, but meds take away the worst of the suicidal ideation. And I just live day to day, doing whatever the fuck I want. I'll kill myself when I inevitably get a terminal disease or chronic pain.

Don't do it. Suicide is pointless and irrational. Life is shit but you can do whatever the fuck you want and find pleasures and passions to enjoy. I'm miserably, suicidally depressive as well, but meds take away the worst of the suicidal ideation. And I just live day to day, doing whatever the fuck I want. I'll kill myself when I inevitably get a terminal disease or chronic pain.
There’s a nigger Ethiopian church, a masjid and quite a lot of stacies near me . Currently debating whether I should meet
Baraka or hold out till I can go E at R ice and learn a lot about other cultures.

I'm very sorry you're going through this. I care about what happens to you, and you are not alone. It's okay to feel this way, and seeking help is a good step. Sometimes, just talking to someone can make a difference. Please don't make permanent decisions based on temporary feelings. Your life has value, even if you don't see it now.

Take care.

Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip! Nigger do a backflip!

That said see you tomorrow! You can never leave....

Dont rope bro, @Fatass3000 is giving out free blowjobs just ask him

the sort of exhaustion that suffocates a soul. i know what you mean. may it all work out as it ought

I don't want to see u tomorrow u might be glownigger n come to harass me

ok I didn’t. But since I know no one will care about me roping this is the only way I can get attention to my rope.

Well that’s it, today I’m roping (hopefully, if all goes to plan) I’m so fucking tired . I’ve hated my life for 3 years now. I can’t remember the last time I was happy.

Every morning I hope I don’t wake up, every night I hope it’s my last. IM tired . I just want this to end.

This world wasn’t made for me and it would be marginally better with me out of it. Everyday I feel my grasp on reality loosen. I’ve started hearing screaming and seeing things that aren’t there . It’s driving me insane.

The hate in my soul is engulfing me. I HATE women so much. It’s so brutal.

And the funniest part is this is gonna be the best part of my life. And a life like this isn’t worth living . Some people have it worse than me, I know. But I wouldn’t blame them for roping either .

This world is nothing but relentless pain. And I’m fucking tired.

See you (hopefully not) on Monday
See you on the other side brocel. Hopefully one day i find the courage to finally rope

Thread made yesterday

Then
Last seen Today at 1:48 AM

Your not going to rope and you shouldnt either.

No please don’t brocel the moment you rope yourself you have let the foids win and a big loss to us don’t you dare rope max

sever your jugular. fast and easy. morphine helps to minimize pain too.