Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm Finally Swallowing the Black Pill

Frottbott

Frottbott

Lord of Fire
★★
Ok. I genuinely think youngcels are a bit retarded for just trusting what they read online without trying every option available for themselves, but having tried it all and also now I have started doing Tinder experiments with alternate personalities/hobbies/interests, and I am beginning to think that the 'Just be Chad' theory is accurate. I still think all Chads are hideous as sin, I don't understand why things are the way they are, but it does appear that looks are all that matter and that for some reason, the Chad look is what women go for. I don't understand how I see short and ugly men with women at the bars where I live (holding hands sometimes so not always friend or relative). I see it often, including dorky looking dweebs getting sexy teen 3some action, but the evidence is overwhelming that looks are all that matters and nothing you do personality/self development wise can help. In fact, it seems it can only be a hindrance as people hate somebody who doesn't 'know their place.' I refuse to accept my place and so I guess I will always be hated, but at least I am coming to terms with reality. The blackpill is socially new and I don't think buying into something quickly, even if it's correct, is an intelligent thing to do. I see cripples and creepers with girls where I live but at least the world of online dating is 100% for Chad. How then do these weirdos and uggos get girls IRL? Even if they are an anomaly, that is my last bastion of hope. To distill what it is that got them their situation. Eh, there's no hope after all. I'll still go out and walk where tons of girls are, just so I get my absolutely NECESSARY dose of women in my life. I guess eye candy is all I get until the male gaze is officially banned. Well, our male gaze.

Edit: I realize I have been very contrarian with a lot of you. I guess it was just my desire to be able to find success in this matter. It's so hard to give up completely and totally and just admit... it's not admitting defeat, because there was nothing to win or lose. It was contingent upon nothing and I wasted a ton of time slaving away all because femoids lie for power and control. Look at how much productivity they milk out of us, making us think that we could get with them if we slave away. The reason femoids hate admitted incels is that they can no longer control us through hope and cope (or if they do, they have to allow us to orbit them and dangle their love/pussy on a string, which will never happen with me).

IT'S OVER!

Last edited:
Luck and other factors tbh.

ugly guys need crazy charisma and confidence to attract foids. it's been proven that confidence is 50% genetic. it really is over. also if you walk where lots of women are, you will just get suicidefuel knowing they are all fucking other guys and not you.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO!!
lol. they also need luck and good voice genetics. but as i said, 50% of your confidence is genetics anyways. so there is only so much you can do

No one says you have to give up the post here.

But I don't see those anomalies much IRL. Most guys with girls are taller or better looking than me. Or they must be busting their ass 24/7 to keep her "happy".

A lot of these guys might have also met those girls a decade or more ago before things got so bad.

ugly guys need crazy charisma and confidence to attract foids. it's been proven that confidence is 50% genetic. it really is over. also if you walk where lots of women are, you will just get suicidefuel knowing they are all fucking other guys and not you.

I'm uber confident (but also honest with myself, I'm not laughing and happy or showing signs of success). I worked on it and improved immensely in it, and if anything it massively hurt me. Women can't even handle being around me any more. They face turn before I even have a chance to say hi, so I can't even PUA. I filmed an approach but it took months to even be able to do one because all foids would face turn before I could say hi.

It feels like all foids have collectively rejected me and left me to die, and it hurts like crazy.

I'm uber confident (but also honest with myself, I'm not laughing and happy or showing signs of success). I worked on it and improved immensely in it, and if anything it massively hurt me. Women can't even handle being around me any more. They face turn before I even have a chance to say hi, so I can't even PUA. I filmed an approach but it took months to even be able to do one because all foids would face turn before I could say hi.

It feels like all foids have collectively rejected me and left me to die, and it hurts like crazy.
women are really cruel. ugly men are treated as second class citizens. you should read my latest thread.

Prop up to you for doing the experiment and judging for yourself, very high IQ.

Youexpectmetoreadthat 8403fe738a4e2aa88d15bdfbfce9d905

Prop up to you for doing the experiment and judging for yourself, very high IQ.

Thanks. I think I might try one more time with an aggressive/alpha profile using my photos, but I fucking hate that shit so much and don't want the world to see me as that.

women are really cruel. ugly men are treated as second class citizens. you should read my latest thread.

It reminds me of when you go out and do a lot of PUA, you come across occasional network marketing/pyramid scheme girls and they offer to go out with you and you find out you're in a fucking marketing scam presentation that just so happens to be at a bar. Fucking suicide man - literally happened to me twice (both times I walked out with fucking tears in my eyes). They feigned interest to sign me up for their retarded pyramid scheme knowing I'd never make a dollar at it. Most women don't even need to resort to prostitution, and 99% of their money goes up the pyramid to head scam artist Chad who's always a chiropractor.

Edit on whole thread: I still don't think it's right to change the rules of society to force women into certain behaviors or take away their freedoms. I'm not into rape and it wouldn't do me much good.

Last edited: