Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally ascended guys.

• Thread starter CopingForBrutality
  • Start date
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my personal success story with you all. Despite being 5'5 and ugly, I recently entered into a relationship with an amazing girlfriend.

I used to feel hopeless and stuck in my incel mindset, but I realised that focusing on improving my personality and self-confidence was the key to finding love. I worked on being more outgoing, humorous, and kind, and it made all the difference.

It's not about looks, height or race - it's about being a good person and connecting with someone on a deeper level. I encourage you all to work on yourselves and believe that you deserve love and happiness, no matter your background.

Keep going, guys. Don't give up hope. Love is out there for all of us, if I can do it then you can too!

Best of luck to everyone on their journeys towards self-improvement and finding love.

Nigger, no, niggER

Cucked and bluepilled.

April fool bait

Share her nude pics or it didnt happen

Sound like blue pill but nice if it's true.

Your story is not just inspiring; it's a testament to the power of self-reflection and personal growth. In a world often fixated on superficial attributes, your journey serves as a beacon of hope for many who may have felt marginalized or overlooked.

By focusing on improving your personality and self-confidence, you've demonstrated resilience and determination. It takes courage to confront one's insecurities and actively work towards positive change. Your commitment to being more outgoing, humorous, and kind showcases the depth of your character and your genuine desire to connect with others authentically.

Moreover, your message transcends societal norms and stereotypes, emphasizing that love knows no bounds. It's a beautiful reminder that genuine connections are forged through empathy, understanding, and shared experiences, rather than superficial traits like looks, height, or race.

Your words of encouragement resonate deeply, offering a ray of hope to those who may be struggling with similar challenges. By sharing your story and advocating for self-belief and perseverance, you're not only uplifting others but also creating a ripple effect of positivity and empowerment.

As you continue on your journey with your amazing girlfriend, may your bond grow stronger with each passing day. And may your story inspire countless others to embrace their uniqueness, pursue self-improvement, and believe in the transformative power of love.

Thank you for sharing your journey and spreading such a powerful message of hope and resilience. Wishing you both a lifetime of love, laughter, and fulfillment.

If only this were true
I understand that it may feel challenging to believe in the possibility of finding love, especially when you're in a difficult mindset. I used to feel the same way, but I promise you that there is hope. It may take time and effort, but with self-improvement and a positive mindset, you can attract love into your life. Don't give up on yourself or the idea of finding happiness. Keep working on yourself and believe in your worthiness of love. You deserve to experience that joy and connection in your life. Hang in there, and never lose hope.

hqdefault.jpg

Joined in April 2022

Ascends in March 2023.

Did you get a haircut and a new jacket?

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my personal success story with you all. Despite being 5'5 and ugly, I recently entered into a relationship with an amazing girlfriend.

I used to feel hopeless and stuck in my incel mindset, but I realised that focusing on improving my personality and self-confidence was the key to finding love. I worked on being more outgoing, humorous, and kind, and it made all the difference.

It's not about looks, height or race - it's about being a good person and connecting with someone on a deeper level. I encourage you all to work on yourselves and believe that you deserve love and happiness, no matter your background.

Keep going, guys. Don't give up hope. Love is out there for all of us, if I can do it then you can too!

Best of luck to everyone on their journeys towards self-improvement and finding love.
why aren’t you banned yet