Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My thoughts on this grays thread

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

I didnt want to necropost this thread that was posted by a banned gray

TLDR for the linked thread, the guy basically says he will imagine a future with girls just by talking to them for a few minutes, even average girls.

Alot of users here will say that is cucked.

It is kind of right, yes it is cucked since you will never have them however I think its completely natural, I think any real incel has definitely fantastised about having a future with foids even ones they only knew for a few minutes, not all the time but I definitely have.

"Oh but your a cuck"

Dude we are incels, our whole life is cucked, we are completely sexless, majority of us are friendless and not wealthy, we are completely cucked anyway no matter what, life is cucked as a whole.

Yeah the brain can’t help it the suffering and loneliness will make you have fantasies about girls even if you know they will never happen.

Yeah the brain can’t help it the suffering and loneliness will make you have fantasies about girls even if you know they will never happen.
This happens to truecels.

One time a female my age engaged in conversation with me and smiled at something that I said, I daydreamed about her for days.

In before MTN NT cuckllegecels come and say it's cucked while they talk to toilets every single day.
Exactly it should be the norm for most incels to daydream about it unless you are in the minority of extremely apathetic or depressed people but the brain is constantly trying to cope and shit, yeah its cucked but being alive as a non chad is just inherently cucked.

I was just watching a nature documentary earlier, they unironically used the term "alpha" and the alpha got to fuck whatever chick he wanted while all the other male monkeys were cucked, our existence by design has always been to be a cuck that dies in a war or whatever.

I should state im not encouraging or condoning being a cuck at all that actually has a cuck relationship or whatever, but its cope if you think you are not a cuck in a sense, the only way out is rope but I dont encourage that so all you can do is find your copes.

If I daydream about girls, it's usually fictitious ones.

Exactly it should be the norm for most incels to daydream about it unless you are in the minority of extremely apathetic or depressed people but the brain is constantly trying to cope and shit, yeah its cucked but being alive as a non chad is just inherently cucked.

I was just watching a nature documentary earlier, they unironically used the term "alpha" and the alpha got to fuck whatever chick he wanted while all the other male monkeys were cucked, our existence by design has always been to be a cuck that dies in a war or whatever.

I should state im not encouraging or condoning being a cuck at all that actually has a cuck relationship or whatever, but its cope if you think you are not a cuck in a sense, the only way out is rope but I dont encourage that so all you can do is find your copes.
Yeah besides roping is never done logically It’s always done on emotional impulse.

If I daydream about girls, it's usually fictitious ones.
Never been me personally, I can't really get into the whole daydreaming thing since theres a 0% chance of that being real, which is close enough to real world odds of ascension anyway of course lol
Yeah besides roping is never done logically It’s always done on emotional impulse.
I would work out some sort of method to ask myself at different times of day and month and so on if I wanted to rope.

Most ropers dont seem to go out with a bang, I would think of crazy shit to do before I die, maybe try robbing a bank at gun point? idk but I would do a sort of suicide bucket list before I die but I dont think most ropers do stuff like this, possibly due to depression making them not want to do anything.

Never been me personally, I can't really get into the whole daydreaming thing since theres a 0% chance of that being real, which is close enough to real world odds of ascension anyway of course lol
it's getting harder for me too

Dude we are incels, our whole life is cucked, we are completely sexless, majority of us are friendless and not wealthy, we are completely cucked anyway no matter what, life is cucked as a whole.
:yes::yes::yes: