Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im back fellow Neetcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Got fired from my job at the videogame store, the funny part is the reason for them firing them was petty af.

i told a customer the dvd he was buying could be watched online and apparently that " reflects bad on the company "

the other reason they gave for firing me was that i was " blunt, cold and unapproachable to the staff", idk what the fuck they expect me to do get on my knees and suck the normes off or something.

literally 0 issues with customers because most of them are actually nice / respectful.

my brother thinks the reason i got fired is that i didnt fit into their " social staff eco system".

i think he may be right, once again incels shunned by normies even in the workplace. JFL

Welcome back brother

the worst thing about minimum wage jobs is that literally every coworker is mega low iq.
it's just straight up impossible to hold a meaningful conversation with them.

welcome back to neet life, best life. fuck workslaving.

NEET is best. Why work if you don't have to?

It's over for gamestopCels.

Download

the worst thing about minimum wage jobs is that literally every coworker is mega low iq.

I understand completely, it’s the lack of level of intelligence. You will meet very few people who are genuinely smart in a low paying job.
lol this pic is actually accurate of the manager, he was a lanky fuck who looked like a soyboy with a scraggly beard and a ponytail. :lul::lul:
You worked at GameStop ?

I understand completely, it’s the lack of level of intelligence. You will meet very few people who are genuinely smart in a low paying job.

You worked at GameStop ?

no not gamestop just some shitty video game / electronics store in Uk.

lol the point is they want you to sell their shit no wonder you got fired.

just fit into their social ecosystem br0

lol the point is they want you to sell their shit no wonder you got fired.

did you even read what i wrote or are you just a retard.

srs question.

They smelled your misogyny and finally decided to get rid of you

You gotta understand, us incels are different, some of us simply can't work in a job where teamplay or customer service is required.. Unless you are super extroverted and at least bit average nothing will workout tbhthb just ewhore or work in a non human contact(talk) required jobs tbhtbh

Welcome back to the good life.

it´s over for socialstaffecosystemcels

You gotta understand, us incels are different, some of us simply can't work in a job where teamplay or customer service is required.. Unless you are super extroverted and at least bit average nothing will workout tbhthb just ewhore or work in a non human contact(talk) required jobs tbhtbh

i worked in retail for 2 years previously tho thats the funny part.

im pretty sure they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of me.
They smelled your misogyny and finally decided to get rid of you

inceltears sussed me again

I've worked in retail years ago, that job place seems to always attract shit cunts, and sociopaths, and of course they would pull out something like that out of their asses to get you fired. Well, I'm not surprised, since its a female dominated work place. You probably need to be in logistics or trucking to avoid getting fired, especially from those lazy femcunts... Funnily enough, the people that always call in sick for work, are always the ones that don't get fired or gets too back. But hey, most of them are femcunts anyways.

Yeah, employers always look for extroverts.
When in an interview talk to your interviewer as if he is an old friend, don't say too much but don't act uncomfortable either.

The most important part in employment is simulating being NT.

neet life rocks I might gymcel and go to sea in 5 years but 2 years of ldar and going strong

I've worked in retail years ago, that job place seems to always attract shit cunts, and sociopaths, and of course they would pull out something like that out of their asses to get you fired. Well, I'm not surprised, since its a female dominated work place. You probably need to be in logistics or trucking to avoid getting fired, especially from those lazy femcunts... Funnily enough, the people that always call in sick for work, are always the ones that don't get fired or gets too back. But hey, most of them are femcunts anyways.

ye the manager wasnt even doing work most of the time and was just watching the world cup, kind of glad to be out of that workplace tbh.

but i have wait 2 weeks till i can start getting neetbux again

Society complains about "basements dwellers" and "lazy freeloaders" but they do bullshit like this all the time :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yes, I worked at McDonalds and everyone always talked about rap or other bullshit ghetto stuff all the time, and I was "weird" for being quiet about that low IQ fuckery.

neet life rocks I might gymcel and go to sea in 5 years but 2 years of ldar and going strong
better have a degree if youre planning on moving to sea

Welcome back. ;)

I'm glad I'm kinda into soccer now so if I have to have some bullshit low status job at least I will have something to talk about with the low IQ people there and fit in a bit.

thats not the incel way to do it, an incel takes a six months course and jumps on a nasty cheap ship as an oiler.
the only thing a foreigner can do is teach english. degree is needed, unless you wanna buy a fake degree and risk it

the only thing a foreigner can do is teach english. degree is needed, unless you wanna buy a fake degree and risk it
I am an Aegean-seacel things probably are a bit different around here I know someone who followed the path I described he returned from sea five months later, he didnt want to do it ever again but he was a normie as an incel I would love rotting at sea for three/five/six months with one month breaks.

I am an Aegean-seacel things probably are a bit different around here I know someone who followed the path I described he returned from sea five months later, he didnt want to do it ever again but he was a normie as an incel I would love rotting at sea for three/five/six months with one month breaks.
lmao.. sea? i thought u meant southeast asia

at least, you made some cash.

Get another job then

Yeah, employers always look for extroverts.
When in an interview talk to your interviewer as if he is an old friend, don't say too much but don't act uncomfortable either.

The most important part in employment is simulating being NT.

This is true, it goes all the way down to performing under pressure too, if they make you take some kind of test it's basically an NT test because if your autism makes you freeze up or mind-wander for long enough you'll run out of time and fail even if you can solve it.

just get a manual labor job. service jobs are a popularity contest jfl