Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm alone in this clown world

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I tried to blackpill my friends and parents. They are not my friends, parents anymore. Live in your cope world you cucks. It won't be good when you acknowledge the truth because it will be late.

I tried to blackpill my friends and parents.
You will have more success explaining colors to a blind person

Tbf I drunkenly spouted about the blackpill to my boomer mum and it was only once I brought up Tinder and social media that she seemd to understand a bit more, especially how times have changed.

Maybe it could be hard to blackpill parents. Because their generation was last monogamy generation. But what about bluepilled friends ?
You gain nothing from attempting to blackpill your friends/parents.
If you objectively evaluate your cost/benefit - it's in the negative.
Therefore attempting to blackpill friends/parents is extremely bluepilled.
> "It's all going to work out and people will understand because I have statistics and logic"
is stupid.

Futile trying to explain this to anyone outside of the community, they are hopelessly redpilled and bluepilled, they dont want to see things from our perspective because it will shatter their view of the world being just and fair. It will make them see that their success wasnt all hard work.
Dont try to blackpill anyone in your circle, its useless at best, potentially even harmful.

Nice you have to wage slave becuase you did this retarded shit:feelskek:

I tried to blackpill my friends and parents. They are not my friends, parents anymore. Live in your cope world you cucks. It won't be good when you acknowledge the truth because it will be late.
We all feel the same way, brocel. But as long as you have us you will never be truly alone. :dab:

Bruh how is this post became active