Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm about to kill myself. What last meal should I eat?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Chocolate pie.

Gummy bears =)

Steak and fries

I know it's not my place to tell you what to do with your life but bro please reconsider

Wait, what? Is that what these posts have been about? What is actually going on here?

I know it's not my place to tell you what to do with your life but bro please reconsider
Driving permitd are too expensive and there are no jobs near my area.

Driving permitd are too expensive and there are no jobs near my area.

I knew a guy here who claimed there were no jobs in his area, he got a remote job.

I'd recommend something light rather than meat. Like some vegetable salad or fruits.

Milkshake, cheeseburger, pizza.

Because of the new Online Safety Act in the UK, it'd be wise for me to demand you don't kill yourself.

Water and bread

Don't kys :cryfeels:

These motherfuckers here considering themselves radical and incel which say nothing to you, forget them! Bro, life changes and if not, endure it! You may find eternal peace then afterward.

sorry you had to go through this.

Kebab, Shawarma, Pizza, Butter Chicken

No virgins in heaven if you neck

Apple pie and vanilla ice cream and caramel on it.

See you tomorrow brocel

Ground beef nachos
Pancakes

Just study STEM, bro!

If I had an above-average IQ, of course I would.

It wasn't a STEM job. Don't people know about remote data entry jobs? Customer service jobs? Telemarketing jobs?

Don't people know about remote data entry jobs? Customer service jobs? Telemarketing jobs?
That's not even a thing in Southern Europe, unfortunately. And telemarketing... no one wants to work in these jobs: if you have less than 5-10 sales a month, you're fired with an African-tier paycheck.

These motherfuckers here considering themselves radical and incel which say nothing to you, forget them! Bro, life changes and if not, endure it! You may find eternal peace then afterward.
So you're not an incel?

That's not even a thing in Southern Europe, unfortunately. And telemarketing... no one wants to work in these jobs: if you have less than 5-10 sales a month, you're fired with an African-tier paycheck.

Have you looked? The guy I talked to was sure the jobs didn't exist, but he found one.

You should get a taste of your own shit before you go

Well made burger with fries. Or just McDonald’s to keep it simple. Also, would you like to tell us why you want to kill yourself?

Wait for the better times.

Ice cream and bananas

Eat shit and die

we all must live in spite of our enemies, brocel.

surf and turf

don't do it brocel

Is "kill myself" a euphemism for nuking this account and starting with a new one?

still alive ?

Chocolate pie.
Indeed...

Because whatever you eat will become shit running out you're ass immediately upon death, you may as well have chocolate pie.

Lamb and veggies

Indeed...

Because whatever you eat will become shit running out you're ass immediately upon death, you may as well have chocolate pie.
You're right.