Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm about to kill myself. What last meal should I eat?

If it was gonna be my last meal, I would get myself some authentic spaghetti and meatballs and oreo cream pie, mint chocolate chip ice cream, Possibly a medium rare steak, A nice bowl of chili, A nice steak burrito,
And some marijuana.

Please don't KYS man.
I know this sounds like bluepilled shit... but kys is the one thing that will 100% guarantee nothing good ever happens in your life.

These motherfuckers here considering themselves radical and incel which say nothing to you, forget them!

Please don't KYS man.
I know this sounds like bluepilled shit... but kys is the one thing that will 100% guarantee nothing good ever happens in your life.

so what? can i let someone to kill himself? NO! We all live in harsh world, we are all single or what you say, i am not well in English, we are all incels, we cannot make relations, this does not mean that we call ourselves incels to spread disappointment, this is our destiny somehow, this happens sometimes, who cares?

These motherfuckers here considering themselves radical and incel which say nothing to you, forget them! Bro, life changes and if not, endure it! You may find eternal peace then afterward.
You might be right, but odds don't look good for me.

If you die that's one less grunt think of the future
I appreciate everyone's insight, but I'll proceed to do so if my life doesn't improve in the foreseeable future.