Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'll be taking a considerably long break of .is to focus on my thesis

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I'll take some time off the site, about 1 year, 5 months, 20 days to be exact, I shall return sometime around march 2024 (I'll be 28 by then fml :feelsUnreal: )

To finalize my thesis namely this one :

the composing process takes forever due to my low IQ, schizoidness and the fact that I'm not specialized in that matter by any capacity; and there is an influx of overlapping bodies of literature on the subject piled up for me to figure out the fuck out so it'll take a fat minute.

I'll also dedicate said time to maintain an outstanding nofap streak and hopefully surpassing transcendent trucel record :feelsaww:

So yeah the reason why I'm sharing this is to dispute potential rumors about ascension or roping (not that anyone should give a damn tbh)

First time I ever heard of you

What are you majoring in

Wise decision

Instead on spending your whole day posting on .is, you'll spend your whole day only browsing.

I'll take some time off the site, about 1 year, 5 months, 20 days to be exact, I shall return sometime around march 2024 (I'll be 28 by then fml :feelsUnreal: )

To finalize my thesis namely this one :

the composing process takes forever due to my low IQ, schizoidness and the fact that I'm not specialized in that matter by any capacity; and there is an influx of overlapping bodies of literature on the subject piled up for me to figure out the fuck out so it'll take a fat minute.

I'll also dedicate said time to maintain an outstanding nofap streak and hopefully surpassing transcendent trucel record :feelsaww:

So yeah the reason why I'm sharing this is to dispute potential rumors about ascension or roping (not that anyone should give a damn tbh)
You’ll be back in 1 week.

You nigger, that question didn’t even include an “I am employed” option. Unless I am severely retarted and it was an option, in which case I apologize in advance.

You nigger, that question didn’t even include an “I am employed” option. Unless I am severely retarted and it was an option, in which case I apologize in advance.
Because it's about unemployment duh

Don’t you need to know what percentage of people are employed as an outgroup?
Not necessarily as it pretty much about the incels unemployment and how lookism is factored in selection paradigm

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back