Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On Thanksgiving, I will be confessing to my family that I am blackpilled so they will stop falsely accusing me of being a closeted homosexual

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I've had enough of my relatives asking me why I haven't found a girlfriend (Im 20, btw). All of my siblings either have a gf or a bf. All the people in my family are not single. I am the only one who hasn't been in a relationship or lost my virginity. They think I am weird for being single. Being single is looked down upon by my family. Whenever I try to explain to them why I am single, they never understand me, they dismiss every point I make. Whenever I tell them that my looks are holding me back, they just give me the usual/typical bluepill advice, they say things like, "don't give up" or "you just need to put yourself out there". So I decided, that on Thanksgiving dinner, I will go into detail about why I am single. Instead of just saying, "my looks are not good enough, that's why girls don't like me", I will be using facts, logic, statistics, and scholarly studies to prove to them that my looks are the reason why I am single. here are some points I will make.

1) Women my age, are hypergamous meaning that they will be more attracted to men with better physical features. This can be proven by dating app statistics which indicate that average and below-average men are rejected while more attractive men are selected by females, dating apps are mainly for hookups not for finding a long-term relationship. Additionally, women on dating apps only choose a small majority of men while the vast majority of men are left out. The female, who has hundreds of men competing for her, carefully chooses a male based on looks, status, and wealth. Women do not randomly choose men based on personality on dating apps, they mainly focus on looks.

2) I do put myself out there, but whenever I become friends with a girl, she puts me in the friend zone or calls me her brother. Even if try to take the friendship to the next level, she makes it clear to me that she only wants to be friends and nothing more than that. This has happened to me repeatedly.

3) Improving personality, dressing well, and maintaining a clean appearance have not generated any progress. Women at my job and at my college don't even notice and are not impressed when I improve my personality and my looks.

4) My question to my family: Why do you keep saying that it's my fault for being single when I have boosted my confidence, have good hygiene, cleaned my face, worn nice clothes, maintained a healthy and fit body shape, have outgoing personality, and is well groomed? I have tried my best, I took all of your advice for years, and I'm still single.

5) My family; "there are ugly guys with girlfriends, it doesn't mean you won't have an opportunity to have one". Me: yes, there are bad-looking men with a girlfriend, but it doesn't mean I will get one, it is false hope. It's like me seeing a guy on the news win the lottery, it doesn't mean that I will win it when I buy a lottery ticket the next day. I saw a guy on the news get hit by a mini asteroid rock from space, but it doesn't mean that It will happen to me. I saw a random guy walking on a hill, and he met King Charles, it doesn't mean I will see King Charles when I walk outside my house tomorrow. and I will have to throw more arguments at them, 5 is not enough, I have to be persuasive. Hopefully, they will finally understand so they can stop accusing me of being gay, I'm sick and tired of it.

I don't give a fuck what my family thinks about my life.

If you are quivering and emotional you won't convince them either way. People will not side with someone openly displaying loss of control and weakness because it goes against their animal instincts. Don't say "there are studies that show X" instead have the graphs printed out. By facing the entire family at once you will minimize the time you will be giving to speak and encouraging them to gang up on you. If you instead first try to convince the most sympathetic family member in a one-to-one conversation you will get practice in making your case and you will, if you succeed, no longer be on your own when you go talk to the family at large.

Also, try to create a narritive with the data you show. Like a story to keep people interested. Don't just info dump 500 stats on them, no one is gonna care or listen.

You are 20, wait until 25.

How To Alienate Yourself From Your Family Challenge. Difficulty: Tutorial.

I've had enough of my relatives asking me why I haven't found a girlfriend (Im 20, btw). All of my siblings either have a gf or a bf.
You don't belong here, then. I have literally NEVER BEEN ASKED BY ANY RELATIVE EVER ABOUT WHETHER I HAVE A GF (OR BF).

You don't belong here, then. I have literally NEVER BEEN ASKED BY ANY RELATIVE EVER ABOUT WHETHER I HAVE A GF (OR BF).
I do belong here. I never had a gf, and I never lost my virginity, My looks are not super bad, but not good enough to attract women

If you are quivering and emotional you won't convince them either way. People will not side with someone openly displaying loss of control and weakness because it goes against their animal instincts. Don't say "there are studies that show X" instead have the graphs printed out. By facing the entire family at once you will minimize the time you will be giving to speak and encouraging them to gang up on you. If you instead first try to convince the most sympathetic family member in a one-to-one conversation you will get practice in making your case and you will, if you succeed, no longer be on your own when you go talk to the family at large.
sound advice

Thank you for the advice, I will not let my emotions get in the way, I will be civil.

Im a 36yo virgin, my family stopped asking because they gave up. Who cares what they think? If you open up to them they will just treat you even worse.

Just say you don't want used up pussy that won't submit to you. That's all you really got to say.
Say "5% of men are fucking 50% of the women. Women are used up whores. And most of them don't want kids." You don't need to pull up graphs, simply saying it clearly, calmly and with confidence will get the point across better.

Thank you for the advice, I will not let my emotions get in the way, I will be civil.
Real stats are hard to argue with. That is good, because you can prepare strong arguments in advance, but if you try to force someone to make too big a change in their world view on the spot, they will simply reject your stats, even if they don't have a good reason. Try focusing on a few specific points. Otherwise you just jump around and never resolve any discussion. e.g.

- dating today is much harsher for men. lots of stats on the wiki for that, how many men are in realtionsships, how did the viriginity numbers change in the last decade, the stats about how sexual intercourse is conzentrate amongst a very select few % of men.
- average men are not good enough for many women today / their standards are inflated.
- as a consequence, what worked for previous generations might not work now. follows from point one and two.
- you have found it impossible to find a girl and them bugging you about it / making fun of you for it is only making you feel worse.

something like that

Also
! Don't force the most extreme form of an idea onto them right from the start. First, convince them of a milder form of the same idea. It is far easier to go from that to the stronger version of the same claims than from 0 to 100. !

Undersell your conclusions. Don't make extreme claims. Instead of saying "it's impossible" say, "it's very hard". Instead of "all women" say "a lot of women / most women". And so on. Absolutes are too easy to disprove. If you say "all women want men taller than them" and one of your family members instantly knows a woman from her social circles who is married to some manlet, you look like a retard. Even if there are extenuating circumstances that explain that, you won't know them.

Good plan. Don't wait till Thanksgiving. Do it at your next dinner so it doesn't become a spectacle.

I've had enough of my relatives asking me why I haven't found a girlfriend (Im 20, btw). All of my siblings either have a gf or a bf. All the people in my family are not single. I am the only one who hasn't been in a relationship or lost my virginity. They think I am weird for being single. Being single is looked down upon by my family. Whenever I try to explain to them why I am single, they never understand me, they dismiss every point I make. Whenever I tell them that my looks are holding me back, they just give me the usual/typical bluepill advice, they say things like, "don't give up" or "you just need to put yourself out there". So I decided, that on Thanksgiving dinner, I will go into detail about why I am single. Instead of just saying, "my looks are not good enough, that's why girls don't like me", I will be using facts, logic, statistics, and scholarly studies to prove to them that my looks are the reason why I am single. here are some points I will make.

1) Women my age, are hypergamous meaning that they will be more attracted to men with better physical features. This can be proven by dating app statistics which indicate that average and below-average men are rejected while more attractive men are selected by females, dating apps are mainly for hookups not for finding a long-term relationship. Additionally, women on dating apps only choose a small majority of men while the vast majority of men are left out. The female, who has hundreds of men competing for her, carefully chooses a male based on looks, status, and wealth. Women do not randomly choose men based on personality on dating apps, they mainly focus on looks.

2) I do put myself out there, but whenever I become friends with a girl, she puts me in the friend zone or calls me her brother. Even if try to take the friendship to the next level, she makes it clear to me that she only wants to be friends and nothing more than that. This has happened to me repeatedly.

3) Improving personality, dressing well, and maintaining a clean appearance have not generated any progress. Women at my job and at my college don't even notice and are not impressed when I improve my personality and my looks.

4) My question to my family: Why do you keep saying that it's my fault for being single when I have boosted my confidence, have good hygiene, cleaned my face, worn nice clothes, maintained a healthy and fit body shape, have outgoing personality, and is well groomed? I have tried my best, I took all of your advice for years, and I'm still single.

5) My family; "there are ugly guys with girlfriends, it doesn't mean you won't have an opportunity to have one". Me: yes, there are bad-looking men with a girlfriend, but it doesn't mean I will get one, it is false hope. It's like me seeing a guy on the news win the lottery, it doesn't mean that I will win it when I buy a lottery ticket the next day. I saw a guy on the news get hit by a mini asteroid rock from space, but it doesn't mean that It will happen to me. I saw a random guy walking on a hill, and he met King Charles, it doesn't mean I will see King Charles when I walk outside my house tomorrow. and I will have to throw more arguments at them, 5 is not enough, I have to be persuasive. Hopefully, they will finally understand so they can stop accusing me of being gay, I'm sick and tired of it.
Don't try to blackpill normies, or argue about it. It always backfires because normies can't empathize with our pain.

Just tell them you're not gay buy you also didn't find the "right girl" yet, and that you feel too depressed to keep trying.

lmao happened to me too
my parents literally said ITS OK IF YOU ARE YOU CAN TELL US
YOU CUNTS
IM JUST UGLY FUCK LMAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

did your parents say stuff like that too?

lmao happened to me too
my parents literally said ITS OK IF YOU ARE YOU CAN TELL US
YOU CUNTS
IM JUST UGLY FUCK LMAO :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

did your parents say stuff like that too?
Yes, they always say dumb shit like, "there is nothing wrong with being gay" "it's OK. We will accept no matter who you are" "we won't judge you"
They just don't understand, they think that looks don't matter when it comes to female attraction, YES, LOOKS MATTER

Yes, they always say dumb shit like, "there is nothing wrong with being gay" "it's OK. We will accept no matter who you are" "we won't judge you"
They just don't understand, they think that looks don't matter when it comes to female attraction, YES, LOOKS MATTER
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
one time i told my parents during dinner that i made a friend at school
and my mom just goes "Are you gay?"
straight up lmfao

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
one time i told my parents during dinner that i made a friend at school
and my mom just goes "Are you gay?"
straight up lmfao
lol. My Dad also asked me if I was Gay once, it still hurts to this day.

They’re just gonna think you’re trying hard to hide it. Their mind is made up!

Need to do this too my larents think.im a faggot too

Good luck. Just be aware that by doing that they will see you as giga autist and even more of a loser

Gj boyo, now ur family wont just think ur gay.
Now u will be seen as:
-gay
-antisocial
-autistic
-misogynist
-mentally challenged

Sounds way better than to just shut up and talk about something else :lul: :lul: :lul:

Don't do that. It will only backfire. They won't empathize nor understand.

Since they seem to be so involved in your life, why not let them handle your dating profile? They'll be blackpilled in a week.

I don't care it s my life

Don't do that. It will only backfire. They won't empathize nor understand.

Since they seem to be so involved in your life, why not let them handle your dating profile? They'll be blackpilled in a week.
Good idea

Being accused of being gay is better than being accused of being an a incel.

Now u will be seen as:
-gay
-antisocial
-autistic
-misogynist
-mentally challenged

Sounds way better than to just shut up and talk about something else :lul: :lul: :lul:
lol

Now u will be seen as:
-gay
-antisocial
-autistic
-misogynist
-mentally challenged

Good luck. Just be aware that by doing that they will see you as giga autist and even more of a loser
As long as I use facts and logic to back up my arguments then I will be fine

As long as I use facts and logic to back up my arguments then I will be fine
You have to understand that NT mind works different than non NT mind. A non NT mind might response to logic and arguments as they tend to be more rational and less emotional thinking. The NT mind will always follow the mass, NTs never think for themselves. In the current zeitgeist saying something not positive about women is a social death sentence, just don't forget that.

I told my father of ER, he said that he was good looking and could have had a gf but he said that his bad personality is what made him fail at attracting women. My father is a typical bluepill normie
tell them of ER

I told my father of ER, he said that he was good looking and could have had a gf but he said that his bad personality is what made him fail at attracting women. My father is a typical bluepill normie
yeah he really sounds like one

You have to understand that NT mind works different than non NT mind. A non NT mind might response to logic and arguments as they tend to be more rational and less emotional thinking. The NT mind will always follow the mass, NTs never think for themselves. In the current zeitgeist saying something not positive about women is a social death sentence, just don't forget that.
I will refrain from using incel/blackpill language so they won't be confused about what I'm talking about. I know they are all normies, but I still want to give it a try.

Unless they are non NT or above average intelligent they will just view you as crazy. Know the homeless guys on the streets who scream about the end times and that the world will end soon ? This is how they will you. Nontheless i wish you good luck into blackpilling them
I will refrain from using incel/blackpill language so they won't be confused about what I'm talking about. I know they are all normies, but I still want to give it a try.

Unless they are non NT or above average intelligent they will just view you as crazy. Know the homeless guys on the streets who scream about the end times and that the world will end soon ? This is how they will you. Nontheless i wish you good luck into blackpilling them
Lmfao, if they call Me crazy, I will call them crazy back. I will even go further to say that they are uneducated and not up-to-date with the current dating landscape. They will struggle to overcome my logic :feelzez:

Last edited:
Good luck on you but don’t think that they will understand you. They will think that you are crazy and may force you to see therapist or doctor.

Lmfao, if they call Me crazy, I will call them crazy back. I will even go further to say that they are uneducated and not up-to-date with the current dating landscape. They will struggle to overcome my logic :feelzez:
I can speak from experience that it's pointless to argue with idiots. Good luck tho

Im a 36yo virgin, my family stopped asking because they gave up. Who cares what they think? If you open up to them they will just treat you even worse.

Brutal if 10 year olds are reading blackpill theory on incel forums :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: /j
Ironically enough, I was 10 when I found sluthate. Probably due to being a shut in loner ever since I was 6.