Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You are literally the richest bastard oligarch on planet Earth with a net worth of over $265 billion WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING YOU SO LONG ELON MUSK???

• Thread starter Blackpillennium
  • Start date
Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men

View: https://youtu.be/ITFM_5HxLeI

Hello Elon Musk, can you finally order your fucking Tesla company to begin the production of these so called "hot fire" robot catgirl waifus that you said your company would make following a 2020 Twitter survey that had over 928,000+ votes, in which 82% of the respondents voted for "Absolutely" while 18% voted for "Of Course"???

There is literally not a single thing on planet Earth that can stop you from beginning the production of these robot catgirls, besides time itself and spending a couple million bucks WHICH YOU HAVE PLENTY OF LET'S NOT FUCKING LIE HERE :lasereyes::feelsUgh:

YxsCoIb4dfHR

The simple truth is, it is not a matter of HOW LONG until these catgirls will be created and released, but a matter of HOW MUCH you invest in that shit that determines when they will exist. Do you understand Elon Musk?

A companion that WE INCELS will want to buy, own and be programmed to never refuse our requests or offers, like for example asking out your waifu kitty cat girlfriend if they would like to eat some red strawberries with you that you're willing to share with :feelsaww::heart::ahegao::feelsgah::ha..feels::banhammer:;):yes::feelzez: "I'd love to Blackpillennium! I'd eat strawberries with you all day babe!" oh my god imagine that :feelsUnreal::feelshmm::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

(ok I'll admit only some of us will be interested in this cope but still, I mean come on, it's fucking robotic waifus with untouched virgin kitty cat meow meow pussy and big bazooka bags of milky tatas to suck on that Chad has not defiled nor violated ,unlike most of the bio foids of today that he has fucked :feelswhat:, installed for our very own pleasures to delight upon :owo:)

View: https://twitter.com/futurism/status/1516110305595641859?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1516110305595641859%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencetimes.com%2Farticles%2F37236%2F20220420%2Ftesla-ceo-elon-musk-shares-infatuation-catgirls-saying-develop-robots.htm

SO WHATS STOPPING YOU ELON MUSK? :lasereyes: WHY HAS YOUR PROGESS BEEN SO FUCKING SLOW? :giga: WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON DUDE? :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: ARE THERE ANY UPDATES, IF ANY? :feelshehe:

Let me cope in peace guys :forcedsmile: I've already coomed 3 times today :reeeeee: and I'm so fucking exhausted :feelsrope:

i wont even need a foid if he makes catgirl sex robots :feelsjuice:

wtf is it with niggas and their catgirl obsession?
why can't it be a normal robot girl
why a cat?

his AI team is actually a bunch of curry scammers

He Will lead a New Sexual Revolución If he does that :feelstrash:

wtf is it with niggas and their catgirl obsession?
why can't it be a normal robot girl
why a cat?
I can be satisfied with a normal robot foid girlfriend, I was only mentioning cat girls because that is Elon Musk's idea and he has the financial power to do so, unlike the rest of us.

Closet furries.
:feelswhat::no: Only furry foids and furry faggots want to fuck OR BE FUCKED by actual animals like dogs, cats, possums and sheep.

his AI team is actually a bunch of curry scammers
So we will never get robot foid bitches then? :whatfeels::cryfeels:

He Will lead a New Sexual Revolución If he does that :feelstrash:
I hope he fucking starts it then :feelsLSD:

Over for elon muskcels

The fact we could have literal waifu bots in like a week if the faggot would just MAKE A PRODUCT HE PUBLICLY SAID HE COULD :kys:

The fact we could have literal waifu bots in like a week if the faggot would just MAKE A PRODUCT HE PUBLICLY SAID HE COULD :kys:
Exactly, Elong Tusk has made ZERO serious efforts to pour some fucking huge cardboard-pizza-sized paycheck funds from his fucking billionaire ass bank account into making catgirls waifus or sex robot technology in general.

Instead he's focusing more on the production of that damn Tesla Bot, the normies are all fascinated about :lasereyes:

I will PUT MY RAGING HORSE COCK INSIDE THE GODDAMN SPINY CAT PUSY AND IT IWLLL FEEL GOOD IN VIDEOGAMES
GUH :giga:

I'm from Mossad *unzips pants*

and I approve this message :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/ITFM_5HxLeI

Hello Elon Musk, can you finally order your fucking Tesla company to begin the production of these so called "hot fire" robot catgirl waifus that you said your company would make following a 2020 Twitter survey that had over 928,000+ votes, in which 82% of the respondents voted for "Absolutely" while 18% voted for "Of Course"???

There is literally not a single thing on planet Earth that can stop you from beginning the production of these robot catgirls, besides time itself and spending a couple million bucks WHICH YOU HAVE PLENTY OF LET'S NOT FUCKING LIE HERE :lasereyes::feelsUgh:

View attachment 610078

The simple truth is, it is not a matter of HOW LONG until these catgirls will be created and released, but a matter of HOW MUCH you invest in that shit that determines when they will exist. Do you understand Elon Musk?

A companion that WE INCELS will want to buy, own and be programmed to never refuse our requests or offers, like for example asking out your waifu kitty cat girlfriend if they would like to eat some red strawberries with you that you're willing to share with :feelsaww::heart::ahegao::feelsgah::ha..feels::banhammer:;):yes::feelzez: "I'd love to Blackpillennium! I'd eat strawberries with you all day babe!" oh my god imagine that :feelsUnreal::feelshmm::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

(ok I'll admit only some of us will be interested in this cope but still, I mean come on, it's fucking robotic waifus with untouched virgin kitty cat meow meow pussy and big bazooka bags of milky tatas to suck on that Chad has not defiled nor violated ,unlike most of the bio foids of today that he has fucked :feelswhat:, installed for our very own pleasures to delight upon :owo:)

View: https://twitter.com/futurism/status/1516110305595641859?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1516110305595641859%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sciencetimes.com%2Farticles%2F37236%2F20220420%2Ftesla-ceo-elon-musk-shares-infatuation-catgirls-saying-develop-robots.htm

SO WHATS STOPPING YOU ELON MUSK? :lasereyes: WHY HAS YOUR PROGESS BEEN SO FUCKING SLOW? :giga: WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON DUDE? :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: ARE THERE ANY UPDATES, IF ANY? :feelshehe:

Let me cope in peace guys :forcedsmile: I've already coomed 3 times today :reeeeee: and I'm so fucking exhausted :feelsrope:

If a company actually produced “West World” level quality/style sex bots they would surpass Apple in value and practically every man would save up to buy one.

Sadly that kind of tech, if it’s even feasible, isn’t something I expect in my lifetime.

Part of my hope for such technology isn’t even in the “banging them” part, it’s being able to witness women’s panic and meltdown when they realize their bargaining chip they’ve been leveraging for ages just lost a ton of value.

1. take a sex doll
  2. add cat ears
  3. enjoy your "catgirl sex robot"

What I mean by that is that a sex robot is not something that is hard to make, like say an electric aircraft or an optic computer. It's a concept that is hard to make well. Arguably, any sex toy is already a sex robot, just like a washing machine is a domestic robot.

To be taken seriously, a sex robot would have to :
  1. Look good. Not necessarily realistic, but beautiful enough to arouse the user by sight only. Sex dolls are currently pretty close to that goal.
  2. Feel good and realistic. Again, sex dolls are close, but they're not there yet.
  3. Move on its own. Fucking a corpse is not fun. At minima, it should put itself in the appropriate position for being fucked. Ideally it should also be able to walk and put itself away for storage or maintenance. Perfect bipedal walk is something that is currently achieved well only by Boston Dynamics, and their robots are bulky, probably cost millions and are not really anthropomorphic.
  4. Exhibit some erotic behaviors : like reacting to touch in particular ways, have a complex eye-contact policy, ect. Probably not so hard to do, but nobody is currently working on it since it relies on the previous points.

Last edited:
If these actually get made, it means the end of inceldom

4. Exhibit some erotic behaviors : like reacting to touch in particular ways, have a complex eye-contact policy, ect. Probably not so hard to do, but nobody is currently working on it since it relies on the previous points.
The Japanese are working very hard ti perfect this aspect of the humanoid maid robot they're trying to create for a cafe business :owo:

Watch the whole video if you're interested but I'm going to skip to the part where they show you how the eyes move and look towards your general direction whenever you move, to give you this illusion of eye contact

View: https://youtu.be/7C33JQVZBuY?t=5m55s

Elon Musk is trying to edge maxx by creating moving normie crematory first, he will not stop till he finally burns 6,000,000 jews to death in their teslas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r-yN8SugWM

Joking aside, I don't know why any company is not actually actively developing this, I would be willing to spend 30-50k on one. Not an ugly american whore looking one but one like the anime dolls.

The Japanese are working very hard ti perfect this aspect of the humanoid maid robot they're trying to create for a cafe business :owo:

Watch the whole video if you're interested but I'm going to skip to the part where they show you how the eyes move and look towards your general direction whenever you move, to give you this illusion of eye contact

View: https://youtu.be/7C33JQVZBuY?t=5m55s

I have seen the maid bot and she still scares me, too uncanny valley. Would have been better if she had a full curved screen face. She would also have more expression.

F59bb883d170818dfdd07d8d02c5c322

Elon supposedly believes that there's a global population decline crisis and that everyone needs to have more kids. Maybe he's lying about this for some reason. But if he truly believed that would he benefit overall by making robots to fulfill the role of a wife thereby making women obsolete to a percentage of the male population that may have successfully bred. Obviously the main market would be for incels, but it would definitely spill over into other populations, even chads might prefer them because of how annoying women are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back