Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ILL ASK again, my other thread got deleted!!

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
UNBAN me, professorjpj , Im doing the most IMPORTANT work in incel history, a NEW Bible, for outcasts/misfits/incels. IF you dont believe me, DO a google search, for "America the Poor: A Wanderers Tale". Im known as Lordgoro on other incel sites. This world could REDEEM US, and make the world notice us finally.
Love how NOTHING I do is allowed, but im the oldest old school incel on the board!! Look up the work..
I cant reply to my OWN threads now? JESUS

Last edited:
Why did @Professorjpj get banned?

Why did @Professorjpj get banned?
Its been close to 2 years, ask the former mods. Whatever reason it was, it was bullshit. I dont break the rules, I tell the TRUTH, and am ALWAYS myself! Someone should contact the NEW admin Fatlink on my befalf so I can get unbanned and be here as MYSELF, proudly!!

I never forgot you!!!

When you were originally banned they said you lied on your application or something. About what? What lie could possibly be banworthy?

UNBAN me, professorjpj , Im doing the most IMPORTANT work in incel history, a NEW Bible, for outcasts/misfits/incels. IF you dont believe me, DO a google search, for "America the Poor: A Wanderers Tale". Im known as Lordgoro on other incel sites. This world could REDEEM US, and make the world notice us finally.
Love how NOTHING I do is allowed, but im the oldest old school incel on the board!! Look up the work..
I cant reply to my OWN threads now? JESUS
What drugs to a brocel.

he’s an old user that was banned and made an alt to get unbanned. he is/was a very popular poster on blackpill.club and was a avid mortal kombat player years ago. known as “spam king” on gamefaqs.
I see

he’s an old user that was banned and made an alt to get unbanned. he is/was a very popular poster on blackpill.club and was a avid mortal kombat player years ago. known as “spam king” on gamefaqs.
Provide me links to these claims :feelswhere:

damn, i really reported this thread/user for low-effort posting/spamming (not in the sewers) and mods didn't do nothing? no warning? no moved to sewers? that's crazy

XD

It’s over for biblecels Ngl

Here ya go Bubs. Volume one of the new Bible for outcasts/misfits/weirdos, and incels of the World:

and Volume Two, recently completed:

Last edited: