Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Professorjpj lives.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I never forgot you, @Professorjpj. And I never will. The melancholy of an Internet friend passing out of your Internet life, it's almost enough to make you wish for the Facebook singularity. Where all peoples in all the worlds can easily be reached through the Internet no matter what.

But I won't need the Facebook singularity yet, because you've been visiting Incels.is. So you'll probably see this. Please come back.

Incels can't leave this site

He's banned and may stay banned. But maybe he'll log in one day to see it he's been tagged. That's why I tag him.

Look, gentlemen, if you would only reach out to people. I can't promise you'll ever get laid, but 10 to 20 years down the line? You'll still be on my mind. That's all I can offer you, take it or leave it.

He's banned and may stay banned. But maybe he'll log in one day to see it he's been tagged. That's why I tag him.

Look, gentlemen, if you would only reach out to people. I can't promise you'll ever get laid, but 10 to 20 years down the line? You'll still be on my mind. That's all I can offer you, take it or leave it.
What about some of the greycels how will you remember them

the other nigga with the uncle pennybags avi :feelzez: