Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you're not running JBW game. Asians adore you if you are white. Easy JBW matches

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
D7DA6AE7 D488 4E3F 8405 71F798734DA2
Tbh tbh

170cm heightmogs 50% of this forum already :feelsrope:

she's as tall as me

She will eat your cats

being white and not running SEA game=volcel

I'm white and get rejected by asian foids uglier than that and curry foids and foids LIVING in SEA!!!!!

Nobody on this ethnic JBW train likes to adress this for some reason that I, as a white guy, get rejected by foids that apparently "love white guys".

All whitecels should attempt SEA once at least. Unless you are literally deformed and like a ogre there is a slight chance.

JBW = forced meme by coping ethnics

Jbw only works if you are rich and go to country side of SEA.
The trick is that they know you're white bit don't know you're ugly. If you bring them to Europe, theyll learn you're ugly then it's over for you.

Anyways, I hope to go to Asia again. Asians don't often know Finns aren't "white" Europeans as we are uralic in our ethnicity and have distinct genetics.
I might make a post about that and hope to have my life fixed

I'm white and get rejected by asian foids uglier than that and curry foids and foids LIVING in SEA!!!!!

Nobody on this ethnic JBW train likes to adress this for some reason that I, as a white guy, get rejected by foids that apparently "love white guys".
Maybe its your lower third. If you are white you have a better chance than the rest of us at ascention.
all I see is
21450896-s.jpg
Jfl I lol'ed in public wtf they are look at me now.....

Just find asian girl in 99.9% white country bro.

Maybe its your lower third. If you are white you have a better chance than the rest of us at ascention.

No, I don't. I get rejected by foids of all races. I've been rejected IRL by a literal deformed foid once. I've been rejected by curries and one asian IRL, and I've been rejected by foids in thailand on tindr while I was LARPing that I had just moved there.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
JBW = forced meme by coping ethnics
It's true.
Same with being dark skinned in north Europe. Local women will think the dark skin is exotic so they'll prefer ethic men.
But if you're ugly, it is over for you no matter the ethnicity
all I see is
21450896-s.jpg
Volcel if you wouldn't

im poorcel,otherwise i assume would get a asian gf,but they are more subhuman than me,by far,what's the point

Your best bet is surgery in that case, if your face is actually that bad. Depends on location too, and what the standards of the place you live at too. If you are 2/10 in one place you might be 3/10 in another etc. Of course to try all this you need money.

It's true.
Same with being dark skinned in north Europe. Local women will think the dark skin is exotic so they'll prefer ethic men.
But if you're ugly, it is over for you no matter the ethnicity
Tbh I have never seen an ethic get more attention than a white or possibly black male. But I dont consider middle eastern(especially the more white looking ones) as ethnic.

But I dont know how europe is though but if you find a concentration of ethics in one area white people are instantly seen as better/rich in the west.

Last edited:
Your best bet is surgery in that case, if your face is actually that bad. Depends on location too, and what the standards of the place you live at too. If you are 2/10 in one place you might be 3/10 in another etc. Of course to try all this you need money.

So now it's gone from "Just be white bro!" to "Just get surgery bro!"

I don't have literally a million dollars to get leg lengthening, Facial surgery, hair transplant, vocal cord changes, and acne/facial cream, so when you say that you have a better chance at ascension than me just because I have paler skin you're shitting yourself.

Tbh I have never seen an ethic get more attention than a white or possibly black male. But I dont consider middle eastern(especially the more white looking ones) as ethnic.

But I dont know how europe is though but if you find a concentration of ethics in one area white people are instantly seen as better/rich in the west.
Finnish women love all men except for Finnish men.
I am hated in my own country.
My race (uralic) will be mixed in the future.
At least the Hungarians (my uralic brothers) understand the situation

So now it's gone from "Just be white bro!" to "Just get surgery bro!"

I don't have literally a million dollars to get leg lengthening, Facial surgery, hair transplant, vocal cord changes, and acne/facial cream, so when you say that you have a better chance at ascension than me just because I have paler skin you're shitting yourself.
Tbh I never sad JBW, if you reread my comments. There are many factors that lead looking good. I never denied that whitecels cant exist. But a 4/10 white is better than a 4/10 ethnic at least from what I have seen.
Finnish women love all men except for Finnish men.
I am hated in my own country.
My race (uralic) will be mixed in the future.
At least the Hungarians (my uralic brothers) understand the situation
That sounds like the reverse where I am from, but I live in a more ethnic concentrated part in the west. So that maybe plays a factor.

Jfl at jail systems in northern europe giving people ps4 and xbox's though lol :feelskek:

Last edited:
Same with being African in north Europe. Local women will think the dark skin is exotic so they'll prefer black men.

FTFY

Also only time ethnics get eurofoids is when they pass as white or are not curry

i've been to thailand and the philippines.

even as a tall white guy, you're not gonna get the cute ones in the above (assuming she's not frauding her pic) without massive difficulty or luck. they're be more so average or below.

i also didn't see many chads out there, i think foids are just picky all across the globe.

I want a prime, virgin, Aryan waifu.

i've been to thailand and the philippines.

even as a tall white guy, you're not gonna get the cute ones in the above (assuming she's not frauding her pic) without massive difficulty or luck. they're be more so average or below.

i also didn't see many chads out there, i think foids are just picky all across the globe.
Holy shit, I think you mog me

She doesn't even mention white men...

JBW theory confirmed

Too bad chinks would dry up any semblance of white genetics in their hapa offspring.