Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you're a poor shitskin (spic, curry, sand nig, or nig) your chances of succeeding at life hovers at around 10 to 25%. If you're White its 60 to 80%

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
As a White, you can still fail if you fall into the bottom 30 to 40%, but Whites OVERALL have far far greater chance of succeeding at life compared to ethnics because of their superiority.

As a White, you can still fail if you fall into the bottom 30 to 40%, but Whites OVERALL have far far greater chance of succeeding at life compared to ethnics because of their superiority.
GDpNRk-XAAAXqcK.jpg:large

white 'halo' doesnt mean shit if u live in majority white country

Whats success? Jfl.
For nomal people success lies at 5% especially in the coming times.
Divorce rates at 50% jfl.

if you’re chink its for all practical purposes 0

define succeeding at life nigga

Why Include sandniggers when a lot of of us pass as white or have light hair/eyes/skin? It's not as bad as Curries or Asians.

Aren't the major cities in the Netherlands like half non-White now?
Kek yeah. It's fucking over if you're ethnic living in Europe and aren't thugmaxxed. Trashy drug addicted whores here love gangster chaddams. There's been lots of white families complaining about their daughters being converted to Islam by their gangster chaddam boyfriends.

Why Include sandniggers when a lot of of us pass as white or have light hair/eyes/skin? It's not as bad as Curries or Asians.
Plenty of shitskin looking Arabs and North Apefricans out there.

Even they don't have it as bad as curries or Asians.

Rasta nogs and edgar spics :feelsohh:.

IMG 5217

Kek yeah. It's fucking over if you're ethnic living in Europe and aren't thugmaxxed. Trashy drug addicted whores here love gangster chaddams. There's been lots of white families complaining about their daughters being converted to Islam by their gangster chaddam boyfriends.

Literal shit in the Eurpean gene pools. I wish Hitler would've gassed shitskins instead of Caucasian Jews.

Even less i would say
If you're born in rural India or rural Mexico there's virtually no chances you will succeed in life.

Even less i would say
If you're born in rural India or rural Mexico there's virtually no chances you will succeed in life.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even less i would say
He lives in Urban India though, but when it's India in general you might as well just give up.

I feel bad for them, that continent needs to be nuked of all life. Not because I'm evil, but because it's a crime to allow life to exist there.
lots of migrants and refugees yes, but like 10% max
Nah it's got to be higher, 10% is nothing bruh.

Keep in mind, the stats are also altered & include immigrants who are 2nd or 3rd generation from Africa & the such as "Native Europeans"

He lives in Urban India though, but when it's India in general you might as well just give up.

I feel bad for them, that continent needs to be nuked of all life. Not because I'm evil, but because it's a crime to allow life to exist there.

Nah it's got to be higher, 10% is nothing bruh.

Keep in mind, the stats are also altered & include immigrants who are 2nd or 3rd generation from Africa & the such as "Native Europeans"
holy fuck i just googled and in my city its 39%:dafuckfeels:

, that continent needs to be nuked of all life. Not because I'm evil, but because it's a crime to allow life to exist there.
South Asia is Satan's asshole. It should every dignified human being's moral obligation to wage genocide upon the beastly humanoids who inhabit in that part of the world.

holy fuck i just googled and in my city its 39%:dafuckfeels:
So around 40%

And keep in mind what I said about them shifting the stats a bit, so it's more like 45% probably

So around 40%

And keep in mind what I said about them shifting the stats a bit, so it's more like 45% probably
well at the end of the day im in that 40% jfl

any migrants
Ah I see.

I imagine if they removed other Europeans(Balkans, EE, Meds, other West Euros) it won't be too much off; especially because most recent immigrants to Europe have been Bamalians

Even less i would say
I'm a middle class American, when I visit Mexico I'm rich because US Dollars are much more valuable than Pesos which means that I have more spending power over there.

are you pulling these numbers out of ur ass? where the fuck do you get them from.

I'm a middle class American, when I visit Mexico I'm rich because US Dollars are much more valuable than Pesos which means that I have more spending power over there.
Water
Americans are the most privileged people on earth, only comparable to scandinavian welfare states on living standard.

Water
Americans are the most privileged people on earth, only comparable to scandinavian welfare states on living standard.
As an NT, I can go geomaxxing in Mexico or some other Hispanic country but I won't do it because those beaner foids won't love me for who I am, they will only be in love with my money. That is not true love.

Like the other guy said define success.

As far as money anyone can work hard but not everyone can be smart and disciplined with their money and invest. Or become entrepreneurial and or successful in academics.

Say that you're one of 6 siblings in a poor family and all of your siblings have IQ's ranging anywhere from 90-100 and you're the only one with an IQ of 125. Your chances of success in life is far greater than theirs because your ceiling is much higher. The fact that your siblings grew up in a poor family and all of them have average to below average IQ's basically condemns most of them to poverty for the rest of their lives. While you actually have a chance to be very successful. Also chances are that you're siblings would have shunned you for being different and much smarter than them. So if you totally cut them off that would be in your favor as you do not wanna associate with dumb people too much even if they're your family.

So yea blacks and brownies have much lower IQ's on average and they're obviously not white so those two factors are a double whammy for their potential to be successful in life.

Last edited:
10 percent u mean 1 percent or 0.5

As an NT, I can go geomaxxing in Mexico or some other Hispanic country but I won't do it because those beaner foids won't love me for who I am, they will only be in love with my money. That is not true love.
That’s literally the alleged “JBW” as well you guys go on about, unless you’re actually good looking

Cope jbe is law

That’s literally the alleged “JBW” as well you guys go on about, unless you’re actually good looking
In mexico, my networth is considered rich. I'm not white but I do know that poor latinas in Mexico and in other third world countries will go for richer men instead of a random poor guy in their town/village. Even if go geomaxxing, I might get robbed by the cartels. That's too dangerous. As a brown male who blends in with the locals, ppl will know that I'm a "foreigner" by the way I talk and the way I dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back