Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stress enough just how doomed you are if you're not White. Chances of life success drop from 60 to 70% to 25% if we go from White to non-White

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Now being White may not guarantee life success as evidenced by the number of Whitecels here, but its certainly a good footing for life if you're born White. When you're White, things just come easier to you and you have greater potential. Your life is just much more likely to be reward filled and happier. However, if you're ethnic, you are de facto handicapped and can only expect agony and suffering. You're basically doomed with very small chance of escaping your hellish circumstances.

being white in a predominantly white country has never really benefited me that much

Now being White may not guarantee life success as evidenced by the number of Whitecels here, but its certainly a good footing for life if you're born White. When you're White, things just come easier to you and you have greater potential. Your life is just much more likely to be reward filled and happier. However, if you're ethnic, you are de facto handicapped and can only expect agony and suffering. You're basically doomed with very small chance of escaping your hellish circumstances.
No shit whites are the superior race if you are shit skin just Kys id rather continue to be white cel than shit skin with a Becky wife

being white in a predominantly white country has never really benefited me that much
being white in a predominantly white country at least guarantees a certain standard of living. It guarantees high trust society, better quality and standards of products and services and a higher quality of life.

It only applies if you are WASP, simply being white is not enough

In my uni, there are chinks that are rich enough to buy all of our families here. These people are children of the most powerful chinks alive, like the child of the current owner of the Bank of China. Despite that, I never felt like I'm getting brutally mogged by them. I get mogged more by the tall white prettyboys who look like they bought their clothes from Walmart. Genes > everything else. No one is saying Ambesh Mukani is a bigger mogger than a high school football Chad.

What do you define as life success? Most non-whites I knew in college worked hard and are doing pretty well

Despite that, I never felt like I'm getting brutally mogged by them.
You are totally justified and correct not to feel mogged by them because they are subhuman slave bugmen. Genetic wealth >> Monetary wealth

my man reducing the whole world to an american college campus, cmon bro

No shit whites are the superior race if you are shit skin just Kys id rather continue to be white cel than shit skin with a Becky wife

What do you define as life success? Most non-whites I knew in college worked hard and are doing pretty well
Good genes ( healthy strong fit adaptable)

Desired genes (good looking tall NT)

Socio economic status : wealthy can afford a dinner without worring about tomorrow

Socio economic status : wealthy can afford a dinner without worring about tomorrow
:yes::yes::yes:

I see.

"Just work hard broooo" :soy:

Genetic wealth >> Monetary wealth
Yep. I would trade everything I had to be white. I want to be white so bad. Just look at them; absolutely beautiful.

Im brown and I do well in all areas of life except for dating.

Not all white people are beautiful, many are ugly
Better than the rest of the races of the world. Even ignoring their looks, they have intelligence and culture.
GCOaohrWoAAChiS
GFNpmRFaIAACNY

If I became white, I would still be an incel. You are a pathetic person, you have no self love
You're 5'7 at 110 lbs. If you were White you'd be taller and much less likely to be incel. And why would I love myself? On what basis? I have inherited a cursed incompetent physiology and yet I'm supposed to love it when all it has ever given me is pain and agony.

You're 5'7 at 110 lbs. If you were White you'd be taller and much less likely to be incel. And why would I love myself? On what basis? I have inherited a cursed incompetent physiology and yet I'm supposed to love it when all it has ever given me is pain and agony.
I'm 5'8, I have normal height. And if I became white, I would still be an incel because I'm not a Chad. White foids don't go for normal looking white guys, they go for white guys with good looks. Not all white guys are good looking which is why many of them are incels (whitecels). The only downside to being brown is having zero smv.

Not all white guys are good looking which is why many of them are incels (whitecels).
If you are non-White your looks level hovers around the 2 to 3/10 mark on average. If you're White, its 5 to 6/10 on average. Your chance of being ugly is almost guaranteed if you're non-White. non-White phenotypes with bug eyes, under eye hollows, prognathic ape mouth, and bulbous nose make for ugly faces.

If you are non-White your looks level hovers around the 2 to 3/10 mark on average. If you're White, its 5 to 6/10 on average. Your chance of being ugly is almost guaranteed if you're non-White. non-White phenotypes with bug eyes, under eye hollows, prognathic ape mouth, and bulbous nose make for ugly faces.
I live in the United States, I see plenty of good looking brown guys (dark guys) with gfs. If you have a good-looking face, you will pull foids. It doesn't matter if this good-looking person is white, brown, or black, they will attract females.

If you have a good-looking face, you will pull foids. It doesn't matter if this good-looking person is white, brown, or black, they will attract females.

For chinks its 0.5-0.75 on average I’m a 0.05 personally still mogged by other chinks

I'm pretty sure most people can do that, even the lower class ones. True signifier for a comfortable (but not necessarily rich) socioeconomic status is being able to afford flights abroad once or twice a year for vacations.

jbw overrated

height & face > everything else

I'm pretty sure most people can do that, even the lower class ones. True signifier for a comfortable (but not necessarily rich) socioeconomic status is being able to afford flights abroad once or twice a year for vacations.
It was a rhetorical example obviously if you couldn't afford a dinner you wouldn't be browsing .is

It was a rhetorical example obviously if you couldn't afford a dinner you wouldn't be browsing .is
Oh I thought you meant dinner as in dining out (eating at a restaurant)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back