Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If your perceived indifferent your treated as such

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
The way people look at me, the way people speak to me is like I'm not even human, like I don't even exist. Never is this more apparent than the workplace were I'm either spoken down to or outright ignored. The way people speak to others is in stark contrast to how they interact with me, I may as well be a fuckin alien :whatfeels: .

It does get me down a lot as I never fitted in no matter how hard I try to be nice and friendly. Honestly, the look some women give me is like I'm a murderer or somethin. You know the look, that wide eyed motionless look of discontent, hostility reflected in their abrasive tone. It feels like I need people's permission to simply speak to them. Then when I do they patronise me, talk down to me like I'm a fuckin baby saying 'sorry? sorry? what did you say?'. Then they talk over me, I'm lucky to finish a sentence. Like wtf have I done wrong except exist. I'm highly introverted with a big nose and short height, I'm perceived as neurodivergent, it never began :feelstrash:.

Last edited:
The way people look at me, the way people speak to me is like I'm not even human, like I don't even exist. Never is this more apparent than the workplace were I'm either spoken down to or outright ignored. The way people speak to others is in stark contrast to how they interact with me, I may as well be a fuckin alien :whatfeels: .

It does get me down a lot as I never fitted in no matter how hard I try to be nice and friendly. Honestly, the look some women give me is like I'm a murderer or somethin. You know the look, that wide eyed motionless look of discontent, hostility reflected in their abrasive tone. It feels like I need people's permission to simply speak to them. Then when I do they patronise me, talk down to me like I'm a fuckin baby saying 'sorry? sorry? what did you say?'. Then they talk over me, I'm lucky to finish a sentence. Like wtf have I done wrong except exist. I'm highly introverted with a big nose and short height, I'm perceived as neurodivergent, it never began :feelstrash:.
Murderors gets laid.

some druggie normie fag punched me in the neck yesterday on the street

I'm just sick and tired of being ignored and spoken down to. No matter were it is, I receive this treatment and the workplace is the worst fuckin place for this level of contempt.

I'm literally a ghost amongst the other staff. Even the newer staff are already in with the established clicks. It's honestly suicide fuel to be completely ostracised from society. Because I'm unusually quiet and introverted so people perceive me as 'indifferent'. I'm short and have a big nose. All my life I've suffered, at school, at college, at home and at work. I've never fitted in anywhere and suffer with mental health as a result of this loneliness :whatfeels:.

People only perceive me as an empty shell, a walking corpse, a soon to be dead man because that's all I'll ever amount to no matter how hard I try to improve.
Same, I could be in a room full of people and not exist. We've done nothing to deserve this treatment, nothing but exist yet we've endured more suffering than mankind just because 'we're different' which is no justification for the shit we've had to deal with.