Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A ghost amongst people

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I'm tired of being invisible amongst people, it's like we don't exist despite being present. In every environment, I'm the outsider looking in as people laugh and joke amongst each other. At work the women all congregate together, they sit together, they hug, they laugh and share stories whilst I'm completely invisible to them. They don't look at me, they don't talk to me, even the female bosses ignore me as I walk past them in the corridor, like a distant shadow.

Some will instruct me in an abrasive tone "RIGHT CAN YOU DO THIS PLEASE". Most will patronise me or talk over me if I dare to speak. I do my job well yet I'm treated like I'm nothin. This is apparent everywhere I go because I'm short and quiet. It's had a detrimental effect on my wellbeing, I don't know why I still exist tbh, I know this will resonate with most of you on here :whatfeels:.

When normies sense that you're not like others they either bully you or ghost you. They often don't even have to talk to you to sense that you're not like them.

My current existence is incognito mode

Same im tired of always being that, Oh shit not this guy again.

I tried talking to my parents about this, The reply i got after writing a message how i feel was only 1 response i got, Pull yourself together...

Better to be invisible then to be mocked by normies

Draco Malfoy Slytherin Dementor Taunt GIF | GIFDB.com

When normies sense that you're not like others they either bully you or ghost you. They often don't even have to talk to you to sense that you're not like them.
ye in my case it's the ghosting, even guys give me the silent treatment. It's the weirdest vibe at work as staff will outright pretend I don't exist despite working at this fuckin place for the past year. It's a snowball effect, once one sense you're indifferent, the rest will follow suit. This leads to unfavourable treatment, you could be a good worker for a year then 1 mistake and you're fucked. I think people automatically perceive shyness or social anxiety with autism but it's a misconception.

I tried talking to my parents about this, The reply i got after writing a message how i feel was only 1 response i got, Pull yourself together...
It's tough man, no one understands this suffering yet there are millions just like us. Same with mental health, for a man there's so much stigma, women are showered with praise, hugs and validation for their struggles in life, meanwhile a man is left to spiral into oblivion with no lifeboat and no fucker who gives a damn.

ye in my case it's the ghosting, even guys give me the silent treatment. It's the weirdest vibe at work as staff will outright pretend I don't exist despite working at this fuckin place for the past year. It's a snowball effect, once one sense you're indifferent, the rest will follow suit. This leads to unfavourable treatment, you could be a good worker for a year then 1 mistake and you're fucked. I think people automatically perceive shyness or social anxiety with autism but it's a misconception.
don't try to be good with people who treat you badly, and there is no point of working hard.

When normies sense that you're not like others they either bully you or ghost you.
Couldn´t agree more... this shit is annoying as fuck.
If they notice a person is different and doesn´t obey the status quo, they will also look down on him.
brainwashed fucks.

don't try to be good with people who treat you badly, and there is no point of working hard.
It speaks volumes the people that are somewhat friendly but even they give us mixed signals which is reflected in how they suddenly change amongst their friends. I hate working tbh, it feels like my efforts are in vain, some days I'll be proud of my effort then I remind myself that this effort isn't reciprocated by anyone who gives a fuck

Couldn´t agree more... this shit is annoying as fuck.
If they notice a person is different and doesn´t obey the status quo, they will also look down on him.
brainwashed fucks.
I feel for the guys who still deal with the bullying, I've dealt with bullying in many environments but now it's just the ignorance and contempt which is brutal in its own right. Many guys on here receive the worst bullying, name calling etc, that's horrible

this is why i dont talk to my parents about my problems nor rely on them for shit, the moment im done studying to be a doctor I'm immediately moving out permanently

theyre not smart at all, im a million times more informed than them yet they insist their way of doing things is right, thankfully im low inhib as fuck now so i can argue with them for hours until they give up and let me do what i want

I'm glad I became invisible after all the years of abuse I endured.