Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were to go ER, would you leave a manifesto behind?

S

Saint ??????

Greycel
And why? What would it contain? Would it be more like Chris Harper's (short and simple) or would it be similar to Elliots (long and detailed)?

Would you type about your life, loneliness, and rage against females and society? Or would you get straight to the point?

ala StMarcLepine style

no, but Ill make sure you remember my kill streak

Livestream the shooting and give shoutouts after every kill

Why yes. I don't want people to make any mistakes and blame anything apart from the real problems here. I would describe all my anger and feelings. The world is cruel and people must know. I would hope to make a change to at least create awareness and make people more empathetic again. But I am also angry. You must understand that. Not that I plan to actually go ER, but a man can dream. I actually already have a manifesto... but it is edgy content... read at your own risk. Contains triggers.

HOMO

I think I would have to so they don't try and play it off as just a mental illness and nothing else.

Yes, in it I'd address the many things that's wrong with today's degenerate, dumb, unemphatic and moralless society.

Yes, I would. I would write an entire autobiography documenting as much of my life as I can remember. I feel as though everyone should document their lives at some point, that way that information can be preserved for future generations to read.

I'd never do that unless I was granted some immortality and other super power.

I would definitely do that. Basically to explain my beliefs,give advice to the readers and why I hate the development of our current world

No, I hate writing long essays but I'd leave some blackpill images.

If I did, it'd probably be the length of St. Marc's, rather than Our Blessed Elliot's. kek

Yes. So they have to take notice of it and couldn't just right me off as crazy. I'd leave a valid critique of all the degeneracy and cancer in modern society and why it creates incels and warn that beta rampages will become normal and encourage other betas to rise up and kill roasties and chads.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I think I would have to so they don't try and play it off as just a mental illness and nothing else.

They will play it off as that anyway

Yes.

It will contain the truth.

I would like to, but realistically I don't have the willpower or IQ for that anymore. My brain is fried.

I'd leave a written note requesting that my personal possessions be buried with me or separately in a remote area so none can have them.