Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were elected god emperor of India what would you do?

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
If yoi were elected the god emperor of India meaning you would be in complete control and all decisions would be made by you what would you do.Would you try to improve the country or perhaps invade another different country.And would you create any specific laws?

Mandatory wifes for single men

@wereq would genocide the whole country

i would get a gf

If yoi were elected the god emperor of India meaning you would be in complete control and all decisions would be made by you what would you do.Would you try to improve the country or perhaps invade another different country.And would you create any specific laws?
India has over 1.4 billion people, over 17% of the entire world population. That is more than the entire populations of Europe, South America, and Oceania COMBINED. And it is still growing.
My first order of business as the Emperor Of India would be to clean some shit up. Eliminate corruption from all levels of the government, thus freeing up much more tax money and giving me capital that I can use to help the nation progress. Then, I would use much of this tax money to improve infrastructure, health and safety standards, and the public good. Also, I would want to lift as many Indians as possible out of poverty.

Hopefully, this would create a more robust and resilient economy, that I could use to propel India even further along and make the living standards similar to some other countries, this would prevent many Indians from wanting to move out of India and it might even attract foreigners to move into India.

Then I would begin to take military action against other nations. There are over a billion small arms in circulation so I could use my government funds raised from taxes to purchase many of these. I would then conscript as many able-bodied men as possible to create an military that numbered in the tens of millions. With this army I could steamroll over most of South Asia and beyond and conquer a good portion of the world, including Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan and Bangladesh. With these conquered territories I would rename the land as the Empire Of South Asia.

Following this, we would heavily colonize Antarctica to extract oil, coal, and other such valuable natural resources, in order to fuel the new Empire and solidify out place among the powerful countries of the world.

Build toilets
Make not practicing Dandayamana Maltyagasana punishable by death

kill all curryfoids

Nuke the entire subcontinent. You can thank me later currycels.

I would teach those swarthy rancid miscreants a lesson on cleanliness and hygiene that they will remember in their bones for a millennia to come.

Strict eugenics policy, mass sterilization, genetic engineering, state sponsored honor killings for degenerates, ban every female rights

Thanos snap the population in half

Nuke united states

Fuck all the pajeetas and make the currys work minimum wage