Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dragonballcels: What technique would you choose if you could pick one ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
You can choose 1 ability/technique of your choice from any Dragonball character. For me it would either be Death Saucer/Destructo Disc to slice through all the normies and foids or Babidis mind control abilities to make normies and foid do whatever i want.

Based, who would you kill with it ?
All sexhavers, foids, normies, chads and Stacy’s pretty much everyone, hakai also destroys the soul aswell so it makes it even more based.

All sexhavers, foids, normies, chads and Stacy’s pretty much everyone, hakai also destroys the soul aswell so it makes it even more based.
I see but you can only target one person at a time with it, there are better techniques to kill many sexhavers in a short amount of time

But you can only kill one person at a time with Hakai
I know but they would disappear without a trace which I would use to my advantage to kill off the most influential jews to make this world a slightly better place for us.

I know but they would disappear without a trace which I would use to my advantage to kill off the most influential jews to make this world a slightly better place for us.
Based. Who will be your first 5 targets ?

You can choose 1 ability/technique of your choice from any Dragonball character. For me it would either be Death Saucer/Destructo Disc to slice through all the normies and foids or Babidis mind control abilities to make normies and foid do whatever i want.
I'm pretty sure ultra instinct is a technique not a transformation. so my pick would be ultra instinct or ultra ego.

That's a very good technique.
Yeah but it can only be thrown into one direction, thats why i think Death Saucer is better for destroying normies

Any of Moro’s magic techniques

instant transmission

Almost forgot about that one. Would also be cool. No more spending money on cars, trains or planes
i would instant transmission to all foids houses and terrorize them jfl

don't watch fag shows

don't watch fag shows

Final Flash
Janemba's moveset
Vegito's moveset

Probably teleport and babidis ability
Destruction powers will be kinda useless in today world

Why useless and what exactly do you consider a destruction power ?
All the moves used to destroy things like the kamehameha for example

I think they are useless because world governments are just going to nuke you ,
But if I have teleport or babidis ability I could get as rich as I want and nobody will catch me
So harem of Stacys :bigbrain:
Edit: damm I could even fuck the girls that I liked in my class with mind control power

I think they are useless because world governments are just going to nuke you ,
With Dragonball techniques you can destroy military bases and government buildings, they wont be able to nuke you because theyll be fucking dead :lul:
But if I have teleport or babidis ability I could get as rich as I want and nobody will catch me
So harem of Stacys :bigbrain:
Imagine having a Harem of Stacies that are all mind controlled by you and do whatever you say. And the "M" on their forehead symbolizes that they belong to you lmao

With Dragonball techniques you can destroy military bases and government buildings, they wont be able to nuke you because theyll be fucking dead
If I have goku ability yes. Only one wouldn't be enough
Imagine having a Harem of Stacies that are all mind controlled by you and do whatever you say. And the "M" on their forehead symbolizes that they belong to you lmao
This will be the best power
And all teh Stacy will give money to you so you don't have to wage

I wish I was frieza, because he had cool attacks and a cool floating capsule transport.