Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were somehow in a position to have kids, would you prefer sons or daughters?

If you were to have kids, would you prefer

• Sons?

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Daughters?

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Half and half?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Miscarriages/abortions?

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Benefits of having daughters:
- their lives will be easy
- your lineage is much safer if you care about muh genetic legacy
- you can leech off of their onlyfans money or rich husband money

Drawbacks of having daughters:
- they're femoids

Benefits of having sons:
- they'll be helpful with any physical labor in your old age

Drawbacks of having sons:
- they'll be a version of you

Son, this question is gay son or thot daughter. Which the answer is obviously the gay son because nobody wants a thot daughter

Last edited:
a son i only need too worry during early childhood, with a girl you would have too worry forever. A son would be able too take care of himself, atleast too a degree. With a daughter, do i really need too say?

RIP wifey when she has to birth swamp knives

a son i only need too worry during early childhood, with a girl you would have too worry forever. A son would be able too take care of himself, atleast too a degree. With a daughter, do i really need too say?
Quite the opposite. A son will be a loser if you don't make sure to raise him proper. Even then his life can turn out like shit and then your line is over. Daughter is guaranteed a perfect life, just make sure she doesn't become fat.

Drawbacks of having sons:
- they'll be a version of you
First of all that is not really a drawback, that is what you want, the son has to be a version of you but preferably a better one. And to answer the threads question, I would have a son just because then I could see him grow up to be a potentially better version of me, if I raise him correctly of course

A male is such a knife edge decision in this brave new world. He'll either reproduce a lot or very little to not at all. A daughter almost always breeds successfully, and this is proven by examining family trees and mDNA tracing.

I would prefer any kids I have to be daughters because it's more likely their quality of life will be superior to having them be male. If I remain poor, my daughters could also marry into a higher economical class the dictionary definition of hypergamy. All young women are attractive (close enough), and it is attractiveness in the 21st century that gives the greatest social mobility and economic mobility.

If you have one daughter, and all others male, then in the case that all the males are incel, your bloodline does not terminate.

First of all that is not really a drawback, that is what you want, the son has to be a version of you but preferably a better one. And to answer the threads question, I would have a son just because then I could see him grow up to be a potentially better version of me, if I raise him correctly of course
Wow, you sound like a normie. I've heard normies have children because the normies themselves didn't achieve anything spectacular, so decide that birthing an average child will make up for it. But usually these people are bad parents and stunt their children or deprive their children of happiness.

Wow, you sound like a normie. I've heard normies have children because the normies themselves didn't achieve anything spectacular, so decide that birthing an average child will make up for it. But usually these people are bad parents and stunt their children or deprive their children of happiness
Trust me, Im not a normie at all. I would know exactly how to raise a son, maybe with a few mistakes but I could do it succesfully. And as incels what did we achieve that is so great, we cant even breed because we are subhumans. And don't tell me being an incel is somehow better than being a normie, because we all know that bs. There is nothing wrong with me wanting a son that is a better version of me, every man naturally wants that

Quite the opposite. A son will be a loser if you don't make sure to raise him proper. Even then his life can turn out like shit and then your line is over. Daughter is guaranteed a perfect life, just make sure she doesn't become fat.
im more worried about having too be pretend too act like grandpa too a bastard retard because my daughter was a retarded whore

im more worried about having too be pretend too act like grandpa too a bastard retard because my daughter was a retarded whore
It's a risk, but I believe your son being an incel is a bigger risk. And, as a man, he's guaranteed to have a much worse life. I wouldn't prefer a son because of how much real suffering he's going to go through.

It's a risk, but I believe your son being an incel is a bigger risk. And, as a man, he's guaranteed to have a much worse life. I wouldn't prefer a son because of how much real suffering he's going to go through.
i would just teach my son how too hunt and give him the option too live in the forest if he cant get pussy. i dont want a daughter because i dont want too raise someone else cumrag

i would just teach my son how too hunt and give him the option too live in the forest if he cant get pussy. i dont want a daughter because i dont want too raise someone else cumrag
But that's the main existential purpose of women...

Also it's "to" instead of "too".

But that's the main existential purpose of women...

Also it's "to" instead of "too".
sure but i dont want too raise some some bitch just so she can get pumped and dump, let some other cuck do that.

and i will try to remember the to write to, English is not my first language

sure but i dont want too raise some some bitch just so she can get pumped and dump, let some other cuck do that.

and i will try to remember the to write to, English is not my first language
Yeah, that's always going to be rough and a real possibility.

No problem! "Too" is used like "I did that too". You can usually substitute "too" for "as well".

No problem! "Too" is used like "I did that too". You can usually substitute "too" for "as well".
Thanks for the advice, i always want too improve my writing no matter the language. Expanding my vocabulary, and diversify my language.