Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you prefer a loving LTR with your looksmatch or wild sex with a stacy once per year?

Which one?

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Option 1: You get to have a rosy, romantic relationship with your looksmatch who is an adorable sweetheart that loves you and only you. She's a virgin precisely because she doesn't enjoy the idea of sex at all and won't have sex with you either... but she'll still tenderly line your neck with sweet kisses and melt into your arms, creating a blissful cuddle puddle for you any day of the week... The only sexual experiences you'll have are maybe sex once or twice if you ever decide to have kids, but it won't be enthusiastic.

Option 2: You get to have 1 full day (24 hours) of no-holds-barred, no boundaries, balls-to-the-wall sex with an 8/10 stacy every year with no consequences. Hair-pulling, back-scratching, whatever you want, but you can only have it one day per year and this stacy is not in love with you or exclusive to you. It's purely an opportunity for you to blow off all of your steam and she can't provide things like cuddles or kisses with honest affection as she's seeing plenty of other men throughout the year. She's also not having your kids.

Out of these two, which sounds more appealing to you? I think my answer is pretty obvious to anyone who has seen any of my previous posts - I want lots of cuddles!

Idk at this point, Women has disgusted me so much i cannot ever trust them again, And the other option is that she reports you for rape and revokes the consent.

Your choice.

Second option, and I would record videos to keep the fap material

I'd take the first option if she actually wanted to have sex with me.

At a point, you just start viewing all urinals as acceptable.

You compensate the first one with hookers

I take the LTR, sex once per years with a Stacy is not enough at all

Option 1: You get to have a rosy, romantic relationship with your looksmatch who is an adorable sweetheart that loves you and only you. She's a virgin precisely because she doesn't enjoy the idea of sex at all and won't have sex with you either... but she'll still tenderly line your neck with sweet kisses and melt into your arms, creating a blissful cuddle puddle for you any day of the week... The only sexual experiences you'll have are maybe sex once or twice if you ever decide to have kids, but it won't be enthusiastic.

Option 2: You get to have 1 full day (24 hours) of no-holds-barred, no boundaries, balls-to-the-wall sex with an 8/10 stacy every year with no consequences. Hair-pulling, back-scratching, whatever you want, but you can only have it one day per year and this stacy is not in love with you or exclusive to you. It's purely an opportunity for you to blow off all of your steam and she can't provide things like cuddles or kisses with honest affection as she's seeing plenty of other men throughout the year. She's also not having your kids.

Out of these two, which sounds more appealing to you? I think my answer is pretty obvious to anyone who has seen any of my previous posts - I want lots of cuddles!
option 2 because i like FUCKING.

You are fakecel stacysexual if you actually pick the second option. If you really are that horny you will be relegated to fapping in either case. If you really want to fuck stacy you could even save up your money and visit a top tier prostitute once a year and essentially have the best of both worlds. But it's pointless anyway. Intimacy and validation is what trucels actually crave, not stupid overrated sex.

You are fakecel stacysexual if you actually pick the second option. If you really are that horny you will be relegated to fapping in either case. If you really want to fuck stacy you could even save up your money and visit a top tier prostitute once a year and essentially have the best of both worlds. But it's pointless sex is essentially fapping with a large onahole. Intimacy and validation is trucels actually crave.
Thank you @willystroker :feelshaha:

Jokes aside, I am very touch starved so having a portable cuddle pillow wife would be exceptional.

I can understand why others would want the latter option though.

I just want to use women as a pocket pussy.

I just want to use women as a pocket pussy.
62357.jpg

iu

THIS IS ALL I WANT IN LIFE I DONT WANT SEX ANYMORE I JUST WANT THIS

I need a cuddly snuggle blanket wife.

I want to fuck a foid, hard, so option two, for me.

either one tbh but neither are realistic

HARD CORE SEX WITH STACY THREESOME WITH MULTIPLE STACE BLONDE GIRLS!