Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think your clothes are a problem

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
If a girl wore the same exact clothes that you're wearing now, and she was similar BMI to you (if you're a thincel like me) would you think "ewww no, her clothes suck, I wouldn't bang her".

Do men care about nails? No, while women go apeshit about them. Chad will look good in anything but average man can improve with good clothing. Ugly guy can just ldar it's over anyway.

Just lol at obsessing over clothes. In HS I remember fantasizing about my oneitis, I had this scene where we would walk out into the common area holding hands, i'd sit on a table as she leaned over to kiss me. I would go through the different outfits I would/should be wearing in this scenario. It actually gave me anxiety thinking the outfit I chose for the day could mean slayer boi or bully magnet. Lol turns out I could wear a fucking gucci suit and Chad would still mog me in a walmart v-neck.

Epilogue: my oneitis was a year older than me and went to college and got spit roasted by a chad and Tyrone her first month there. I remember the agony I felt when I learned this. I had spent three years crushing, orbiting, gaming (poorly), and fantasizing about this girl. I would masturbate to the though of her at least 3 times a week, the time I knew her she was pure and innocent.

I mean fedoras and silk-screen Goku shirts certainly aren't helping anybody get laid, let's be honest. Also, comparing female sexuality to male sexuality is retarded; OF COURSE a guy wouldn't turn down a hot femoid for being dressed like shit.

If you wear stylish clothes as an ugly male you'll just look like a tryhard faggot.

Redpill Robert said:
I mean fedoras and silk-screen Goku shirts certainly aren't helping anybody get laid, let's be honest. Also, comparing female sexuality to male sexuality is retarded; OF COURSE a guy wouldn't turn down a hot femoid for being dressed like shit.

A hot girl in those clothes would look fucking amazing and a hambeast wearing it would look disgusting.

Clothes obvious can make a difference, but only a very tiny one. It doesn't matter what clothes you are wearing if she doesn't find your attractive or if she finds you extremely attractive.

cookinbreakfast said:
Just lol at obsessing over clothes. In HS I remember fantasizing about my oneitis, I had this scene where we would walk out into the common area holding hands, i'd sit on a table as she leaned over to kiss me. I would go through the different outfits I would/should be wearing in this scenario. It actually gave me anxiety thinking the outfit I chose for the day could mean slayer boi or bully magnet. Lol turns out I could wear a fucking gucci suit and Chad would still mog me in a walmart v-neck.

Epilogue: my oneitis was a year older than me and went to college and got spit roasted by a chad and Tyrone her first month there. I remember the agony I felt when I learned this. I had spent three years crushing, orbiting, gaming (poorly), and fantasizing about this girl. I would masturbate to the though of her at least 3 times a week, the time I knew her she was pure and innocent.

Damn that's brutal.

yep "get good clothes brah" is a bluepill platitude commonly spouted that needs to stop.

Let us remind ourselves with the saying - "You can put lipstick on a pig, but its still a pig."

Or, " you can polish a turd, but its still a turd.

Wearing nice clothes or getting a nice haircut as an ugly man is like putting sprinkles on a turd and pretending that it's a cupcake. It's still a fucking turd.

Seriously, nothing is magically going to make you attractive. I mean, when has anyone rejected someone based solely on how they dress? It's not like Chad even wears clothes when he fucks chicks lmao.

Clothes are COPE.

All a cope but the rope

I am the problem, not the clothes. I can't buy any decent clothes because of the proportions of my body. Who has a 14" neck and a fat torso? I have size extra-small arms and neck, size small shoulders, and a size medium gut. Just LOL.