Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you tell a fem you play videogames, its like an immediate turnoff.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
Deleted member 16640

Deleted member 16640

I want to eat trash and get hit by a car
-
I've experienced this too many times. It seems like most fems immediately think you're a loser once they find out you play video games. Like okay bitch, you spend your life on Snapchat and Instagram, how is that any better than a guy who games? 90% of the fems i know are almost constantly on their phone, so thinking you're a loser for playing video games is nothing but hypocrisy.

I've experienced this too many times. It seems like most fems immediately think you're a loser once they find out you play video games. Like okay bitch, you spend your life on Snapchat and Instagram, how is that any better than a guy who games? 90% of the fems i know are almost constantly on their phone, so thinking you're a loser for playing video games is nothing but hypocrisy.
buddy any hobby makes you a turnoff for foids if you're not above 7/10, just don't mention anything :blackpill:

Existence as an incel will turn her off

buddy any hobby makes you a turnoff for foids if you're not above 7/10, just don't mention anything :blackpill:
Having hobbies take you away from being a dominant chad/ masculine typical demeanor, and simply winning at everything without devotion.
Zeal of any kind makes women feel you're a turnoff because they're sociopaths and want a guy to be an ominous oppressive shadow in their interpersonal profile of him.
It's the dominance hierarchy, which is a huge aspect of the primarchy.
Women are subhuman and don't really understand anything contributing to civilization.
It's why those who won the game of genetic chance get laid, and not those who are creative, thoughtful, foresighted.

Having hobbies take you away from being a dominant chad/ masculine typical demeanor, and simply winning at everything without devotion.
Zeal of any kind makes women feel you're a turnoff because they're sociopaths and want a guy to be an ominous oppressive shadow in their interpersonal profile of him.
Women are subhuman and don't really understand anything contributing to civilization.
It's why those who won the game of genetic chance get laid, and not those who are creative, thoughtful, foresighted.
tldr: you must do shit and look like you do it effortless and you were born with it (gym, music, w/e)

Cope, foids play video games as a means to a sexual end.
It turns out to be a useful tool for them

I don't truly believe women are subhuman, I know a couple women who are probably smarter than I'll ever be, but nevertheless I will agree that many younger girls are stupid as fuck. If what you said about hobbies is true than that is stupid as fuck. Hobbies are what make people fun and interesting, and it gives you shit to talk about. But it seems like when you're between ages 13 and 25 none of that matters. Girls my age only seem to be interested in alcohol, Snapchat, and sex.

Last edited:
I got caught watching anime by a older coworker on my lunch break and she said “what is wrong with you men? You need to go outside and stop playing games and watching anime all day.”

I watch one 24 minute episode of anime a day and I barely even play video games...

Get outta here chad :reeeeee:

Lmao. Im an unusual person because I don't think with my dick like many guys my age do. If i am going to have a partner i care more about the relationship itself than sex. So basically I'm not looking to just get laid. But i guess im not quite good enough to have an actual girlfriend :/
I got caught watching anime by a older coworker on my lunch break and she said “what is wrong with you men? You need to go outside and stop playing games and watching anime all day.”

I watch one 24 minute episode of anime a day and I barely even play video games...

Ive been in those situations too. My grandma said the same shit to me about playing video games, yet she's mentally retarded and can't even take care of herself.

Last edited:
Being incel is a turnoff. Even when you are "interesting" and had fun a lot other than sex......it doesn't fucking matter one bit.
The looks are the turn off. everything else comes second or as a bonus.

Being incel is a turnoff. Even when you are "interesting" and had fun a lot other than sex......it doesn't fucking matter one bit.
The looks are the turn off. everything else comes second or as a bonus.

Sometimes looks don't cut it either. I've seen plenty of rather decent looking people struggle the same way. The dating world is honestly fucked up these days.

Last edited:
High IQ

well i'm sure that chad mentalcel geeks are fetishized

i think it just irritates them that incels are retreating to fantasy instead of fitting cuck roles

LOL
If you were a chad you were be smashing pussies. It doesn't matter whether you play video games or not.

Gaming really isn't a problem TBH, most normies\chadlites\chads probably have an Xbone or PS4 rigged up at home. It's not like it's the early 90s anymore when only kids and losers played Mario and Sonic. Like watching TV, it's just something your not supposed admit as a hobby even though everyone else does it.

No, you are just ugly as fuck, that’s it.

The gaming community is no more a place for nerds, now it’s mainstream to be a “gamer”, and cosplaying bitches are milking tons of money from betanerds.

The whole gaming industry is now producing shitty games for normies, no more games for nerds.

Now you’re pppular among young foids if you say you are a gamer, that if you are at least a decent looking man.

if you can talk to babes just lie about your hobbies, chances are you won't be lying harder than a normie already does, tell them you're practicing a musical instrument just for kicks or something. the hard part is even talking to a female you feel attraction to.

a 6/10 could be 4000 hours deep in world of Warcraft and it wouldn't matter to holes.

No, you are just ugly as fuck, that’s it.

The gaming community is no more a place for nerds, now it’s mainstream to be a “gamer”, and cosplaying bitches are milking tons of money from betanerds.

The whole gaming industry is now producing shitty games for normies, no more games for nerds.

Now you’re pppular among young foids if you say you are a gamer, that if you are at least a decent looking man.

the only turnoff is looks. rest are pretty much irrelevant

If you're a chad then you can tell her you play with shit and she will still be turned on.

Chad playing video games = geeky and cute
Incel playing video games = creepy loser

You can apply this to anything. Lookism is inescapable.

the better looking you are the nerdier your hobbies can be.

Chad could collect gold teeth from granny corpses from the morgue as a hobby and women would still fuck him.

I don't truly believe women are subhuman, I know a couple women who are probably smarter than I'll ever be, but nevertheless I will agree that many younger girls are stupid as fuck. If what you said about hobbies is true than that is stupid as fuck. Hobbies are what make people fun and interesting, and it gives you shit to talk about. But it seems like when you're between ages 13 and 25 none of that matters. Girls my age only seem to be interested in alcohol, Snapchat, and sex.
Dude... no. All women are just the same only they have constraints/ fake obligations they use as concealment of their true nature. It gives them good veneers from their reasons/ intentions so they can acquire men easier.
All women are superficial as men are passionate of being alpha. They just can't act that way without being laughed at (because they advocate for a judgment/ discernment system they're not a part of).
What can you even say to people who think that the more ominous, threatening, unknowable a dominant shadow is... then the more attractive?
Women want to be the villains in life without constraints.
They show that it's the geno-norm for mankind to want to be elite, and it's the fringe who want to be good.

Chad playing video games = geeky and cute
Incel playing video games = creepy loser

You can apply this to anything. Lookism is inescapable.
It reminds me the image of the incel vs the good looking man doing various nerdy stuffs.

It's because you are ugly

If you were chad she would be riding on your dick and playing with you at the same time.

If you were chad she would be riding on your dick and playing with you at the same time.

This.

Was just about to post something similiar

"just find girls with similar interests as you sweetie"

Im 100% convinced this is a foid larping

A bad larper at that. Back to reddit bitch tbh

video games was never a reason to hate

look

incel gamers stay incels
normies/chads gamers and pro gamers (eSport) have girlfriends

This is bullshit.

If you are good looking she will not care if you play video games or not, lol.

Ok what the fuck then? They think you are a total faggot loser and a retard. Why you coping hard cuck?

not if your a chad.

No. Girls have started playing video games to relate with the chads and talk to them about i

giphy.gif

Cope.
I know a lot of "gamer" dudes who got GFs.

Your hobbies can only really become a problem if you are average/below-average looking and the foid is within your looksmatch or above

I don't truly believe women are subhuman, I know a couple women who are probably smarter than I'll ever be, but nevertheless I will agree that many younger girls are stupid as fuck.
ALERT ALERT ALERT AWALT AWALT AWALT

This, also, what's with "fems" @KingBowser24 explain yourself buddy boyo.

It's just a word, not much to explain my dude. I could just say "foid" if fem bothers you so much