Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you tell a fem you play videogames, its like an immediate turnoff.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
LOWEST IQ

She will use that as an excuse to say she is turned off because you are a gamer. She is actually turned off because of your face. Chad can game all day and have foids suck him off under his desk.

Strike 1

Strike 2

Strike 3 you’re out!
I can see why people may disagree with my second quote there, but I'm failing to understand why I'm getting crap for just otherwise talking the way I normally talk.

I'm a new member, so feel free to enlighten me.

If you have the correct skull you get girls, if you don't have the correct skull you don't get girls. What is so hard to understand?

ALERT ALERT ALERT AWALT AWALT AWALT
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy

A W A L T
W
A
L
T

Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy
Giphy

Females hate anything a man does that doesn't serve them in some way or make you more attractive. They want your free time to be consumed by wageslaving or elevating your status in some way.

I can see why people may disagree with my second quote there, but I'm failing to understand why I'm getting crap for just otherwise talking the way I normally talk.

I'm a new member, so feel free to enlighten me.
You talk like a foid tbh. I’ve read enough shitty articles from feminist “journalists” to know what foids talk like.

So either you really are a foid or you just need to inject T.

If you tell a foid you can breath air as a sub8, it's an immediate turnoff.

*If you're ugly and you tell a girl you do [insert any activity here], [insert any activity here] is an immediate turnoff.

You talk like a foid tbh. I’ve read enough shitty articles from feminist “journalists” to know what foids talk like.

So either you really are a foid or you just need to inject T.

That's interesting to know. I've always talked a bit wierd so I guess I can see that. I can tell you that a lot of people have called me a girl mainly because I was a late bloomer. But maybe I just talk like one and don't realize it?

But I promise you bro, I ain't a foid.

That's interesting to know. I've always talked a bit wierd so I guess I can see that. I can tell you that a lot of people have called me a girl mainly because I was a late bloomer. But maybe I just talk like one and don't realize it?

But I promise you bro, I ain't a foid.
idk maybe you need some personality :feelshaha:

idk maybe you need some personality :feelshaha:

Hahahaha! Oh no, I have plenty of personality. It just takes a while to show when I'm around people or a community I'm not familiar with yet

Hahahaha! Oh no, I have plenty of personality. It just takes a while to show when I'm around people or a community I'm not familiar with yet
:feelsseriously: tee motherfucking hee

I'm getting a kick out of this, a few of you assuming I'm a chick just because I talk a little different. Lmao

I'm a guy, and I might talk weird but I came here to vent and talk about incel shit just like many of you.

Last edited:
I'm getting a kick out of this, a few of you assuming I'm a chick just because I talk a little different. Lmao

I'm a guy, and I might talk weird but I came here to vent and talk about incel shit just like many of you.
post a pic of your balls.

there exist real gamer girls

but they are in high demand

I've experienced this too many times. It seems like most fems immediately think you're a loser once they find out you play video games. Like okay bitch, you spend your life on Snapchat and Instagram, how is that any better than a guy who games? 90% of the fems i know are almost constantly on their phone, so thinking you're a loser for playing video games is nothing but hypocrisy.

also you can just tell OP is a foid

fuck off back to cucktears, can't you give incels one place to themselves?

@knajjd @SergeantIncel

also you can just tell OP is a foid

fuck off back to cucktears, can't you give incels one place to themselves?

@knajjd @SergeantIncel

Another one. Yknow what? Fuck it, you guys can just think what you want. I just came here trying to be nice and to get to know you guys.

But no, people are all worried and thinking that I'm a foid just because I talk different.

Ever notice only older women seem to have hobbies? But....

younger women tend to have "interests" (note: these are labeled this way because they don't require obsessive behaviour which feeamayels consider odd/incelish...btw: thanks to all the obsessive males in the world whom y'know, built fuckin' civilization & gave us electricity & cars and stuff))

Also young women's interests tend to revolve around themselves i.e. photography, fashion, etc. not the abstract interests that some men pursue like hydroelectricity? or whatevers. There has been a lot written by academics and psychologists on this so research it yourselves.

Ever notice only older women seem to have hobbies? But....

younger women tend to have "interests" (note: these are labeled this way because they don't require obsessive behaviour which feeamayels consider odd/incelish...btw: thanks to all the obsessive males in the world whom y'know, built fuckin' civilization & gave us electricity & cars and stuff))

Also young women's interests tend to revolve around themselves i.e. photography, fashion, etc. not the abstract interests that some men pursue like hydroelectricity? or whatevers. There has been a lot written by academics and psychologists on this so research it yourselves.

Good point. I've noticed this too, I can talk to other guys about almost anything, cars, guns, video games, computers, science, whatever. But with young women it just seems like they just want to talk about alcohol, sex, and gossip, or they just don't want to talk at all because you're not Chad. Its retarded, it's almost like they're unable to be interesting, thoughtful people.

Last edited:
Virgin Dark Souls VS Chad Sims
Good point. I've noticed this too, I can talk to other guys about almost anything, cars, guns, video games, computers, science, whatever. But with young women it just seems like they just want to talk about alcohol, sex, and gossip, or they just don't want to talk at all because you're not Chad. Its retarded, it's almost like they're unable to be interesting, thoughtful people.

Dude guys think with logic women think with emotion. Logic > emotion every single time.

the better looking you are the nerdier your hobbies can be.

Chad could collect gold teeth from granny corpses from the morgue as a hobby and women would still fuck him.

Now that I think about it, shit. Hard to swallow pills- a Chad can get away with almost anything and still get bitches, yet an ugly, or even average looking dude will be labeled and judged based on his hobbies no matter what they are.

I don't truly believe women are subhuman, I know a couple women who are probably smarter than I'll ever be,

And you've made an enemy for life out of me. Fuck out of here soyfag. See you when you get banned in a day :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Women love to talk to me about their boyfriends.

This one time I had a bartender foid tell me about her gamer boyfriend and how great he was as video games.

I'm not fucking joking. :giga::giga:

Women love to talk to me about their boyfriends.

This one time I had a bartender foid tell me about her gamer boyfriend and how great he was as video games.

I'm not fucking joking. :giga::giga:

Jesus dude, her bf must be Chad or some shit, because an ugly or even average looking dude wouldn't pull that shit off.

Last edited:
Chad would have sex while playing video games

Those are the type you see streaming on twitch or becoming gaming journalist shitting on gamers

introvert problems

I have the struggle of being an ambivert. I like to socialize and be around people, but sometimes im too scared to do it, and I have the problem of being awkward as fuck when first meeting people, because I don't know or trust them.

That's why i tend to act kind of cucky and boring when i first meet people or join online forums..

They dont care if you play videogames if you are a chad

I have the struggle of being an ambivert. I like to socialize and be around people, but sometimes im too scared to do it, and I have the problem of being awkward as fuck when first meeting people, because I don't know or trust them.

That's why i tend to act kind of cucky and boring when i first meet people or join online forums..
Same, sounds like social anxiety.