Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you look like a pussy, your eyes is probably the reason.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Prey eyes on predator, and predator eyes on a prey

wolf-jpg.1513

All the lifting in the world ain't turning someone with the eyes of that wolf to a scary looking dude.

Meanwhile a framcel manlet-lite with the eyes of that deer would still manage to have a dom look.

Last edited:
Prey eyes on predator, and predator eyes on a prey

wolf-jpg.1513

All the lifting in the world ain't turning someone with the eyes of that wolf to a scary looking dude.

Meanwhile a framcel manlet-lite with the eyes of that deer would still manage to have a dom look.
This is actually a pretty good Photoshop job man, did you do it?

The wolf goes from a ruthless killer to a dog that looks it could use a hug. Eyes have more importance than I realized.

Id say they are the biggest reason for that next to a long philtrum and upturned nose

I laughed my ass off at the wolf. That's true though. Eyes are one of the most essential traits.

I got frog eyes :(:(:(:(

gotta be the softest wolf i've ever seen in my life. That should be the new mascot of Charmin effective immediately

lol imagine if a deer had eyes like that

Sunglasses are my path to becoming a chad

Dude don't forget to tag our nigga @AfrikanCel

I have prey eyes but normies have told me I look like a sex offender, how can I be prey and a sexual predator on the hunt at the same time

wolf-jpg.1513

That right image is a top-tier avatar just waiting to be claimed.