Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anybody who voluntarily eats pussy is a cuckold faggot.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
1. The clit is basically a vestigial unformed penis.

2. No matter how clean she is, if you are fesikhpilled you'd know about discharge, yeast infections, and the god awful smell that emanates from a "hooha". Nothing but a dick is supposed to enter that place.

3. Unless she's somehow a virgin, many unwashed dicks (of all species :feelshaha:) have passed through her.
these-incels-definitely-have-a-cuck-fetish-v0-fl67aics2n2b1.jpg

4. You can get throat cancer/hpv easily.

5. Our ancestors never participated in this absurd humiliation ritual; the pleasure they got was to serve themselves first and foremost.

Eating somebody out is the highest act of submission in a relationship, there's a fucking reason why oofy doofy redditors have to do it while 6'4 drug dealer chad uses her as a cum dumpster. Chad will NEVER have to care about submitting to a foid. Foids are disgusted by it instinctively and use it to test whether or not they can cheat on whoever they are dating. If eating pussy was TRULY a substitute for having a big dick then they'd obviously never cheat. Some retarded redpillers still cope with :soy: "but I'm actually the one in control bro".

Men who engage in oral sex are soy foid-worshippers, there's a reason why when T levels were high men openly mocked others who engaged in this betacuck behavior. Being a pussy-eater was an insult.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vac3TaV5fXg

Last edited:
Eating pussy is like eating place where dicks have been so you are fucking faggot if you eat pussy.

I will only eat pussy, if she´s virgin and maintains good hygiene.

Smegmatitis, Rotgoo, Green gunk poo pushed rectovaginalfistula bleeding rotsoup festering.

I will only eat pussy, if she´s virgin and maintains good hygiene.
same, nice thinking
That's a pipe dream in '24, also the vagina exists to expel waste it's never in a 100% clean state, it tastes rancid and metallic. Like I said before the minute she asks or forces you to do something like this you should know that she is not sexually attracted to you or shit testing.

That's a pipe dream in '24, also the vagina exists to expel waste it's never in a 100% clean state
Thanks for the information about vagina, Dr.Lurkercel.
These are my standards, and I am not willing to settle for less.
I know that it´s impossible in 2024, that´s also one of the main reasons why I am on this forum.
I know that I will be single for the rest of my life.
I would love to overdose on methadone and end it all.
My father is a heroin addict, and I´ve been stealing small amounts of methadone for months now, from his room

ITcuck lurkers will call you gay. Keep in mind there have been record of foids who vomited from disgust after catching a whiff of their own groin, and entire public transportation delayed because of it.
It's like after 1980 the world collectively lost its collective common sense, hell even some cels here are willing to do it :feelswhat:. it's clear that giving foids oral sex is a very submissive recent practice. I'd rather get executed isis-style than eat slimy rotting roast beef.

That's a pipe dream in '24 even most religious ones lie or fraud having an intact hymen, also the vagina exists to expel waste it's never in a 100% clean state, it tastes rancid and metallic. Like I said before the minute she asks or forces you to do something like this you should know that she is not sexually attracted to you or shit testing to see if she can cheat.

Eating ass is even worse.

Think about the fact that most gay niggas eat ass, that alone is grounds for anyone to advocate their extermination

Last edited:
Sounds delicious tbh.
Real men with normal T-levels prefer virgins, only cucked thirsty men commit to ran through roasties.
I would gladly eat her out, if she´s 17-22yo, virgin.

Here are a few more things about that:
Though them sitting down reduces the distance between the cunt and water, the splashback must surely hit them. By eating pussy in other words, you'll be licking piss and fecal matter as well. Even worse, you can't even grab a foid's ass without it being covered in piss unless it has showered right before you fuck.
What's even more cucked is that the splashback probably also contains the piss and feces of other dudes who have been to her place to fuck her and who used her toilet before.
:feelspuke:

I agree. The act of eating pussy is inherently submissive. No masculine man would put themselves in that position. The woman must submit to the man, not the other way around. That is the natural order.

Chad doesn't eat pussy because he knows it's a cum dump. You hear foids complain about this all the time

Based video. People who eat pussy should be shamed. Its shaming a female-pleaser who ruins it for others.

Kinda like a kid gets high marks and you get taunted to be like him. It is emasculation of society through female-pleasing pushing.

:feelsugh:but people say "they can do it because they love each other by heart". It still is very gross to me

I would like to touch a pussy with my mouth. I've never been this close to a girl.