Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easiest way to debunk a bluepiller is the fact that guys like meeks exist.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Meeks

Tired of hearing that i need to better myself time and time again only to get ridiculed and mocked meanwhile dudes like this just exist

Another note, A woman with an onlyfans is 100x more likely than me to own a house due to the income she makes from simps.

On another note, Mom wants me to buy a house, Well im not sure im alive by the time i finished paying it off due to my health condition.

The money is printed and we have to wage our whole life for this little smidge.

Fuck it im so damn tired of this planet and i cannot cope anymore.

It is what it is.

Wallpaper : Blade Runner, blade runner 2049, snow, winter, stairs ...

You can cope your way all you want, In the end its all genetics.

I look like a dead rat struggling to stay alive, Do you think that is attractive? NO WAY in hell.

I was born, Im sperm from my dads ballsack and im doomed to fail in life, I am not liked anywhere.

I look repulsive and no one looks my way, I dont have the genetics to skip hard work.

554fb52c 09a2 4b6b 978a 7c975af213821

The Prey and Pretador, In the wild you have the prey and the predator, In humans this is often shown in the eye
area, The more dominant you look the easier it is for you in social settings, This can be shown by the eyes.

Here we have Prey:
Baby Bunnies Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Here we have Predator:

File:Male Lion 057.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Humans are animals too, You wouldnt pick the ugliest lego set if you were able to get the bigger and better one.

Last edited:
You could point to studies that prove lookism to be the entire truth.

they will just use bluepill posterboys examples like nevergiveup

theres no point arguing with bluepillers, they will never change their minds. There's literal studies that say we feel disgust when we see an ugly person. There's also academic literature that says dehumanizion occurs from the feeling of disgust.

You could point to studies that prove lookism to be the entire truth.

I thought it was deleted but someone just unstickied it and it didnt show up on the search bar, Almost got a heart attack.

Studies been made aleredy, Imma point to this :feelsYall:

theres no point arguing with bluepillers, they will never change their minds. There's literal studies that say we feel disgust when we see an ugly person. There's also academic literature that says dehumanizion occurs from the feeling of disgust.
Lets just hope they had a good personality :)

Blue pillers hate us for speaking the truth

Me: "Meeks has a terrible personality and IQ".

Bluepiller: "No, only certain women have hybristophilia and that's why they like him.

Me: "Then how do you explain other inmates who remain totally invisible but are uglier?".

Bluepiller: "They also have sex and can get girls, you just have a bad personality".

Me: "Here we go again".

I think a good portion of people will agree that people like meeks can get far in life just by existing.

Truly I do believe the average person can semi agree with the blackpill in that way.

However where you lose 99% of the population is on this whole improvement bullshit.

They think that some people are born with success and others have to work for it.

But thats not the case.

Some people are born with success and some people arent. Full Stop

Theres no improvement to be done that makes a significant difference.

"Just work hard"

"Just get a haircut"

"Just go to the gym"

:bluepill:

I mean I used to be bluepiller but over time I became blackpiller. You do have to be open to changing your mind tho