Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you have an Anime pfp, I doubt you're an Incel.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
If you have an Anime pfp you're Most likely a Normie, not saying everyone with an Anime pfp here is a normiescum, because, many of my favorite users have Anime avis. And I have nothing against people watching it, Because, everyone needs to cope

but why are Incels watching that crap in the first place? It's an extremely normie thing to do, and only cringe roasties obsess over Japan/Anime.

@DarkStar

@Cayden Zhang

Anime is good brocel.

I get it's nor everyone's cup of tea though.

Hell even I haven't watched anime in like 3 years due to burnout but it still is good.

Also just look at my avi, tell me that's not based asf?

Anime is good brocel.

Hell even I haven't watched anime in like 3 years due to burnout but it still is good.

Yeah, everyone needs to cope. But it's an extremely normie thing. For example, even watching football(soccer) is for Normies, But I only watch international tournaments/big games so It's silly when people here accuse me of being a Normie. I know every Incel is different, but most of the time Incels don't follow anything mainstream and stick their niche hobbies.

Brutal, I found this pic randomly on the Internet because of the dead eyes.

Yeah, everyone needs to cope. But it's an extremely normie thing. For example, even watching football(soccer) is for Normies, But I only watch international tournaments/big games so It's silly when people here accuse me of being a Normie. I know every Incel is different, but most of the time Incels don't follow anything mainstream and stick their niche hobbies.
Yeah I can understand that.

Tbf anime was a pretty "Niche" hobby for a goo's while until normies caught on

Anime is awesome and the world would be a better place if women acted and looked like anime girls, this is why we need Full dive VR

Brutal, I found this pic randomly on the Internet because of the tired eyes.
Not accusing you of not being an Incel, but most of the faggots who I have fought with have anime avis and my buddy boyos usually don't(many do tho)

Anime is awesome and the world would be a better place if women acted and looked like anime girls, this is why we need Full dive VR
I have never found Asian women attractive, unless they're extremely good looking. And even the good looking ones fraud like shit with surgery and bleachnaxxing. And their self hating behaviour disgusts me. I can't stand any of the anime girls as well. I have never found those silly dances they do cute.

Not accusing you of not being an Incel, but most of the faggots who I have fought with have anime avis and my buddy boyos usually don't(many do tho)

Brutal animeavatarpill: if the anime avatar is not Granolah from DBZ or Guts from Berzerk, they are likely fakecels :feelssus:

Brutal animeavatarpill: if the anime avatar is not Granolah from DBZ or Guts from Berzerk, they are likely fakecels :feelssus:
Idk what those are lol. I'm a trucel I don't follow Normie Stuff.

I have watched only one Anime to completion and that's death note. I have never found anything else worth watching.

Indeed I'm running through stacies even as we speak

NORMIES RUINED ANIME

NORMIES RUINED ANIME
I mean if you're really interested in Anime and if you have been watching it before Normies ruined it/went mainstream then it's ok.

Anime pfp so wouldn't put it past you.
On a side note, I remember a chick online who told me that girls will be drawn to me in bulk if I put Satoru Gojo(an anime mogger) on my pfp jfl

On a side note, I remember a chick online who told me that girls will be drawn to me in bulk if I put Satoru Gojo(an anime mogger) on my pfp jfl
More proof that anime girls/white girls who follow K-pop/ watch anime are retarded.

NORMIES RUINED ANIME
It's easy to spot them. They usually haven't consumed anything besides Demon slayer/jjk, big 3 (both seinen and shonen)

It's easy to spot them. They usually haven't consumed anything besides Demon slayer/jjk, big 3 (both seinen and shonen)
I have only heard of demon slayer, more proof that I'm a certified truecel. Death to animefags

Maybe around 2020 when the pandemic hit.

I forgot tho it could have been sooner
Ah, yes thought so. What was that anime Normies were obsessed about in 2020 again? I can't seem to remember, it's the popular one

Idk what those are lol. I'm a trucel I don't follow Normie Stuff.

Granolah is used as an avatar by the godly artistic superhuman incel Intellau but hes gone from the forum :feelsbadman:

Such a pure human being. Haunted by inceldom and schizophrenia I heard. I dont know where he is now, maybe by some miracle he accended with a crazy woman, but I doubt it. You have to be white, 6’3+ and earn 6 numbers to even get noticed by a schizo woman.

normies only watch surface level animes

If you have an Anime pfp you're Most likely a Normie, not saying everyone with an Anime pfp here is a normiescum, because, many of my favorite users have Anime avis. And I have nothing against people watching it, Because, everyone needs to cope

but why are Incels watching that crap in the first place? It's an extremely normie thing to do, and only cringe roasties obsess over Japan/Anime.
Tbh I'd argue having an anime girl profile picture is more proof of someone being an incel. No high testosterone male is making their profile pictures consist of naked anime girls.

A man has to be extremely un-normie, in order to call weebs normies.

Tbh I'd argue having an anime girl profile picture is more proof of someone being an incel. No high testosterone male is making their profile pictures consist of naked anime girls.
Yes, but I'm not talking about NSFW avis. Just the ones which which weebs use, that's a Normie trait.

Anime is good brocel.

please change your avi, I am nofap and am getting a boner if I look at it too much. thanks

please change your avi, I am nofap and am getting a boner if I look at it too much. thanks

black and white idk GIF

Mc tonight or moon man, select one

Anime is based especially DB fans

Avi, basically means the avatar or profile picture you have
And about the character, Mac tonight was an commercial of mcdonalds basically adults could go there
then about moon man someone just grabbed that commercial and used an text to speech voice

Avi, basically means the avatar or profile picture you have
And about the character, Mac tonight was an commercial of mcdonalds basically adults could go there
then about moon man someone just grabbed that commercial and used an text to speech voice
I know what avi means. Just didn't know what Mac Tonight or Moon man meant.