Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you fap in Georgia, you need to inform it to local police department, call 911

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Will you fap in Georgia?

• Yes

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Don’t test my patience boy, I can get real mean if I ought to.
Apologies officer. I was only fooling. I will make sure to receive the proper authorization before engaging in such unlawful activity.

I’m gonna move to Georgia and I’m gonna cum in a jar and when it’s full I will dump it on whoever made this law.

It’s because they are worried about fat fucks in Georgia having a heart attack probably.

But why involve police? Especially American police who shoot and then ask questions later?
Boomer logic
It seems like s dumbass boomer law, worried that old men are going to get too excited and die from heart attacks.

This is legit retarded. :feelskek::feelsgah:

What are these oldcels supposed to do, like walk in to the police station every time and report like "Hey Bob the Sheriff I just cummed today at 9:34 AM in the morning." These interactions would be comedy gold.

Surprised this didn't come to cuckanada first tbh ngl.

What are these oldcels supposed to do, like walk in to the police station every time and report like "Hey Bob the Sheriff I just cummed today at 9:34 AM in the morning." These interactions would be comedy gold.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it seems like burgerland and cuckanada is competing at being most cucked

How would they know?

I feel as though this is the kind of thing @Inceldo would do, seeing as he cums from reporting :feelswhere:

I would fap to an 8x11 of the highest ranking foid in charge and send the police selfies while i'm doing it. Later after being arrested and waiting for my hearing in the county jail cell, i would sling jizz at the officers like Multiple Miggs.

Maybe you should jasm into a baggy and send it to them.

Thugmaxed if you would.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back