Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you fap in Georgia, you need to inform it to local police department, call 911

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Will you fap in Georgia?

• Yes

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
WTF is this? Hahahahaha lol, :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you fap in Georgia, you need to inform it to local police department.

ATLANTA — A two-line proposed bill would require men to report "certain events" of a sexual nature to law enforcement.
HB 604 would amend Chapter 1 of Title 35 of the Official Code of Georgia so that "any male 55 years of age or older shall immediately report to the county sheriff or local law enforcement agency when such male releases sperm from his testicles."

Now roasties don't want ugly and oldcel to fap in peace, damn.

The cucktown sherrif is on the patrol boyo. :y'all:

"I fapped to the law
and law cummed."

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Link: https://www.11alive.com/article/new...icers/85-b7146573-acbb-4830-af00-96df0cb41517

Last edited:
I want to say its just a normal day in the west but its too much even for west WTF

Yeah, because killing your children is the same as jerking off sperm that will never fertilize an egg.

Foids and liberals are fucking brain dead.

Probably a rule made by a foid in charge

Yet abortion is still okay. I don’t get this. But men are oppressed so I shouldn’t be surprised

“Hey Sheriff, I’m fucking your wife.”

Y’all just think you can fap without authorization? That ain’t how we do things round these parts. :y'all:

State enforced cuckdom, JFL.

Man, just fuck society. So retarded.

This cannot be real.

State enforced cuckdom, JFL.

Cucktown sherrif is on the patrol boyo.

"I fapped to the law
and law cummed."

Y’all just think you can fap without authorization? That ain’t how we do things round these parts. :y'all:

The cucktown sherrif is on the patrol boyo. :y'all:

"I fapped to the law
and law cummed."

Yet abortion is still okay. I don’t get this. But men are oppressed so I shouldn’t be surprised

It's her body, her choice. But it's your dick, not your choice.

Last edited:
Call the sheriff while you're fapping. That'll show him. Cum loudly over the phone.

I'd turn myself in. TAKE ME AWAY OFFICERS I HAVE PLEASURED MYSELF AS A INKCEL WITH NO RIGHTS! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'd call the sheriff and police to come to my house and let them watch as I fap and spray all over their face

I'd call the sheriff and police to come to my house and let them watch as I fap and spray all over their face

:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's not going to save you boyo. Next they are gonna impose tax on every ml of cum you fap, a.k.a. faptax.

:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's not going to save you boyo. Next they are gonna impose tax on every ml of cum you fap, a.k.a. faptax.
What I want is not fapping safely, but going ER with my dick and nuts if the law is really applied

This has to be a fucking joke :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

foids should have been given rights

She was making a point about the absurdity of the heardbeat bill, and in general, about law maker's who are men imposing ridiculous laws regarding women's bodies.

What double standard for women is she possibly talking about? Do they have to report their masurabations?
That part of the article makes no sense.
edit: along with every other part

I would fap in a condom and call the sheriff to collect my sperm taxes. What a bunch of idiots, I hope these lunatics get thrown in a looney bin. But sadly, they will not.

every incel should move there tbh. Low IQ if you aren't on NoFap

Jfl if you don't report it while you're cumming.

link doesnt work...

i call larp ngl

And how exactly do they plan on enforcing this?

Yeah, because killing your children is the same as jerking off sperm that will never fertilize an egg.

Foids and liberals are fucking brain dead.
not brain dead just socipathic

I wonder what the fuck theyll do with sperms

Soon fapping becomes illegal.
Only Chads can do anything sexual.

Rest of men must be slaves

If I lived there.I would fap and then call.I am a law abiding citizen

Can't fap because illegal
Can't see prostitute because illegal
Can't talk to women because harassment and therefore illegal

They should just skip all the bullshit and throw all old and ugly men in jail by default.

Can't fap because illegal
Can't see prostitute because illegal
Can't talk to women because harassment and therefore illegal

They should just skip all the bullshit and throw all old and ugly men in jail by default.

They are going that way boyo, don't worry, will happen soon.

yeehaaww no sprayin cum when the sheriffs in town .. fill me up a glass of soylent , my wifes son is in town

how they will now if you fapped and didnt called? weird

how they will now if you fapped and didnt called? weird

They will have cum sniffing dogs to raid your house. Also not only that, there are many soyboy cucks on reddit who are already good at eating their wive's bulls' cum on a regular basis, they will be able to sniff your cum from a 10 mile distance.

So watch out.
yeehaaww no sprayin cum when the sheriffs in town .. fill me up a glass of soylent , my wifes son is in town
yeeehaaww :y'all: the cum patrol's in your town yeeehaawww

Lifefuel tbh, now I have atleast one reason to live to 55.

You never know, at this point I'm convinced that anything can happen in the degenerate feminist west.

They will have cum sniffing dogs to raid your house. Also not only that, there are many soyboy cucks on reddit who are already good at eating their wive's bulls' cum on a regular basis, they will be able to sniff your cum from a 10 mile distance.

So watch out.

yeeehaaww :y'all: the cum patrol's in your town yeeehaawww
lmao i rofled hard.

JFL at this cucked west

You got a loicense for that wank ya bloody cunt?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back