Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In my country it was approved a law that can send you to jail if you approach a woman and she FEELS "embarrassed" no joking I'm serious

B

Belzebu

Self-banned
-
Here in Brazil the president sanctioned a law named "No is No"

"The objective is to guarantee assistance to victims of harassment and other types of violence in places where alcoholic beverages are sold. The protocol creates a dynamic to be adopted to avoid worsening situations, preserving the integrity of the victim"

"Establishments must have workers trained to act in the event of reports of violence or harassment against women. This includes preparing to preserve evidence and making resources available so that the complainant can call the police or return home safely"

"The Law considers two types of aggression:

embarrassment: any insistence, physical or verbal, suffered by the woman after expressing her disagreement with the interaction;

violence: use of force resulting in injury, death or damage, among others, in accordance with current criminal legislation
"

If a sub5 try to apporach a girl she can immediatly say she felt embarrassed by the interaction and the sub5 will have white knights security guards get him and call the police to arrest him.

As you may already perceived the big problem here is the embarrassment part, because it is a subjective term, anyone can feel embarrassment from anyhing, it is not something based in real logical facts, it is something based on feelings,on how you feel.

They literelly made a law to make a sub5 approaching women illegal, chads wont have any problem with that, they can grab their ass, kiss them with no warning, call them hot do anything considered bad and it will be alright, if one of us here try to talk to a woman now we are risking going to jail.

Last edited:
,,Just don't interact with her, bro!"

Cringe and retarded law

You're in Europe aren't you?

I know South America was infested by feminism, but i didnt know it was THAT bad

brazil can go fuck itself

Sorry latincel. You'll have to be more careful talking to females now due to your cucked government.

birth rates of latin america about to plunge real quicky and they are already dropping fast. feminism will crater global civilization

why are subhuman countries so pro-foid?

1703963560491 0

this is what (((they))) are doing everywhere
this has an uncanny resemblance to what is going on
it has to be the jews, there's no way it can't be

was that quote referring to what the west is doing to itself or a tactic to destroy the west by other countries?
to destroy the west by communist russia (controlled by jews) and jews control now so they will finish the job they started

View attachment 1050570
this is what (((they))) are doing everywhere
this has an uncanny resemblance to what is going on
it has to be the jews, there's no way it can't be
Really? Lenin actually said that? I know that's his goals, but that'd be a bit...bold to say it outright

Really? Lenin actually said that? I know that's his goals, but that'd be a bit...bold to say it outright
its abridged so im not sure if it was his exact words or not

nigga lives in Brazil :lul::worryfeels:

I know South America was infested by feminism, but i didnt know it was THAT bad
Truly the perfect place for globohomo.

>Daily shootings
>Cartel torture
>No real culture
>No real identity
>No local language
>Virtually everyone is a muttoid

In a way, it's sad. There's many real issues in these countries but they choose to focus on feminism instead.

Also, why are Spaniards so prone to feminism?

“What’s the worst that could happen?”