Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If You Don’t Have Atleast 100 Days Online For Every Year You Have Been a Registered User Here, You Are a Fakecel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A trucel checks this forum at least once every hour he is awake due to having no GF or friends. If you have a low time online to days registered, that means you have a life outside the internet and makes you a privileged faggot. @Incelius Savage

Last edited:
True. I check this forum ever 15 minutes at the longest and the biggest breaks i’ve taken was like a month when i had covid or working on something

You caught me :worryfeels:

A trucel checks this forum at least once every hour he is awake due to having no GF or friends. If you have a low time online to days registered, that means you have a life outside the internet and makes you a privileged faggot. @Incelius Savage
[IMG alt="Zer0/∞"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/35/35710.jpg?1661331028[/IMG]

Zer0/∞

I have no friends ;(​

★★★★★
JoinedJul 24, 2021Posts16,365Online215d 13h 22m
A trucel checks this forum at least once every hour he is awake due to having no GF or friends. If you have a low time online to days registered, that means you have a life outside the internet and makes you a privileged faggot. @
Incelius Savage
@Incelius Savage

Last edited: 2 minutes ago
Dickpilled + NTpilled Currycel
https://incels.is/threads/the-true-...ll-unattractive-and-very-mentally-ill.363206/

Most ppl just leave the forum on a tab in the background and do like 1 min of browsing every so often to make the timer go up
Time online means fuckall, activity and notoriety of the user is everything.

I have to leave a comment to check my numbers... Brb.

OK I'm back...

Stop mogging me!

Timelord!

In fact, time online should be an award worthy thing....

No stupid voting, just pure merit.

@Komesarj

how about it? Most time online award?

It's not so much a contest as we just give an award to @Animecel2D. I'd be okay with recognizing that achievement in another way, but it doesnt make sense through this event.
Wow! 600+ days... Wow... Just wow.

FUCK YEAH

I just read through the thread and realized this was sarcasm.

It's over.
No not sarc! Legit!

Should be public too!

The thread might be sarc/ crap. A joke... But it's true enough. In the long run

based as fuck.

i dont take users seriously who don't have a shit ton of time online. that tells me they have better things to do than ldar on incel forums all day, which means theyre fakecels. if you're truecel you have to prove it and do your time.

Yeah so you think i don't have to work? If i had neetbuxx perhaps, but no.

The only thing I’m doing when I’m not on here is wageslaving and cooming, do I qualify as fakecel?

fakecelmaxxing

I have over 13k Posts and when im Not on this Site i Play dmc4 Dante , PSO 2 Till POE becomes fun again , some League and Other random Shit.

Im a Certificated neetcel tbh

80% of my time is for roblox and mom foods fuck you :feelsaww:

Most ppl just leave the forum on a tab in the background and do like 1 min of browsing every so often to make the timer go up
Time online means fuckall, activity and notoriety of the user is everything.
They are low iq copers

I have over 13k Posts and when im Not on this Site i Play dmc4 Dante , PSO 2 Till POE becomes fun again , some League and Other random Shit.

Im a Certificated neetcel tbh
They are low iq coping. Most of their time are on afk and postmaxxing

when i was full NEET and not leaving the house for months i actually visit the site less, just once in the morning once at night.

Over for me; I'll never reach 100 days by February. :society:

It's not so much a contest as we just give an award to @Animecel2D. I'd be okay with recognizing that achievement in another way, but it doesnt make sense through this event.
Didn't you say the award ceremony or whatever would take place in November? :feelshehe:

When I’m not here, I’m on other forums. :feelsmage: