Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you can do one surgery, which would you chose ?

Petain

Petain

Greycel
I personally think i would go for a stroma procedure to have light blue eyes. Yes i will stay subhuman with this and still be very ugly, but my face is so fucked than it would be my only chance to ascend maybe with toilet ethnics who are white only ? (Not sure tbh)

Of course i will not do it. I'm not a cuck who pay 6000$ for what a chad have by genetic and that not garantee an ascension.

What about you

Orthognathic to fix my underbite of course

@Cayden Zhang Does there exist a procedure for your eyes?

For us chinks we need korean eye reshaping, orbital decomp, and monobloc. Realistically you’re not getting the last 2 because momobloc is too risky are getting deeper set eyes is considered destruction of ethnic background which is against one of the first principles of ((())) plastic surgery which is preserving race. And korean eye surgery usually overemphasizes height over length and it makes our eyes look uncanny since most of the time size isnt a problem or a minor problem and forward growth and deep setness iis so it just looks even more vermin like and uncanny.

TL; DR nothing can save a chinks eye area

And also a chink would also need bimax with lefort 2, rhino, and alarplasty, as well as genioplasty to be ltn.

For me It’d be a toss up between lefort 2 trimax and monoblox advancement